How to use BeyLogger Plus (V2) in USA?

I've googled and watched many videos.  I found this site and many threads, such as https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-TT-burs...=Beylogger

In that particular thread it is mentioned to create a Japan Gmail account , potentially using VPN if needed.

My first idea, was to find a complete guide on getting the BeyLogger Plus working in USA.  So far perhaps I just missed finding it?

After thinking about it more, even if I got it somehow working, I still only know English.  I expect it would be very difficult to use.  So what am I really wanting to do?

I at least want to know how to use it regarding the lights to tell if I got a good spin.  Is it the same as the original logger? Any translated instructions? Beyblade geeks did a nice video on the original beylogger. I'd enjoy something similar for the plus.  Heck can you even turn it off or does it have the same 5 minute auto off feature?

The next thing I'd like to do is to be able to log my spins reparding the RPMs or some similar metric.

Another cool thing would be to scan (or self report) the TT items I have.  It would be especially cool to see inventory /garage of all the parts I have.  

Over all, I'm not really worried about the points nor true tournament competing stuff.

I am surprised I haven't found a home grown or modified version of the app in English.  There has to be APIs or other resources out there.  Perhaps a breakdown of the loggers output etc.  It's tempting to put out a bounty to have something created. I decided only wanted TT items and no Hasbro.  This is one of the downsides.  

I look forward to any information or ideas.

tl;dr
How do I use it with just the lights to see if I got a good spin? How do I turn it off? (Same as old logger?)
How fully register to use Japan app in English?
How do I easily track my TT beys and parts in English?
1. Make here account.
2. Download apk here
3. Login with created account in app.
4. Connect beylogger to app.
Done
(Jan. 20, 2019  7:35 AM)ks123 Wrote: 1. Make here account.
2. Download apk here
3. Login with created account in app.
4. Connect beylogger to app.
Done
Awesome, thanks!  Are there any instructions for connecting beylogger to app?  Also, how do you scan? I will keep fumbling around for now
This video use BeyLogger V1, but this will help you connect to BeyLogger and scan codes:
(Jan. 20, 2019  4:57 PM)ks123 Wrote: This video use BeyLogger V1, but this will help you connect to BeyLogger and scan codes:

That was helpful thanks!

I also discovered the Google translate apps.  It's perfect for scanning Japanese trxt.

It keeps logging me out constantly.  I wonder if it detects I'm not in Japan?  Also wondering if that's an older apk. Any other trusted apk sites with newer ones?
Is there a update to this? The above no longer works.