[Unanswered]  How to Contact Takara Tomy?

Hello fellow bladers! Recently, I sent my beyblade concept art for Aqua Poseidous to Hasbro in hopes of having it made, but unfortunately, it did not make it. BUT! I am not giving up yet! Since Hasbro rejected Aqua Poseidous, I've decided to try Takara Tomy! Unfortunatley, I have no clue on how to contact them :\  Anybody know how? If so, please respond with a link or email to contact them!
Well I don't have any links but one thing I know is that it's gonna be hard to communicate(i think) cuz you need to know Japanese(not too sure but it is likely).
Luckily, there's google translate. Thanks Pheonix
Suhasini
All I can find is the postal address,the address being
Click here for the exact map.
and I also found a website of TOMY. Click here to find out more.
It has proper customer services numbers.
Hope this helps!
Thanks Sushani!
(May. 17, 2018  5:35 PM)Cuza Ackerman 1 Wrote: Hello fellow bladers! Recently, I sent my beyblade concept art for Aqua Poseidous to Hasbro in hopes of having it made, but unfortunately, it did not make it. BUT! I am not giving up yet! Since Hasbro rejected Aqua Poseidous, I've decided to try Takara Tomy! Unfortunatley, I have no clue on how to contact them :\  Anybody know how? If so, please respond with a link or email to contact them!

Could u post the concept art? Or PM it to me, I do 3d design in my free time, and I'd like to design your bey
(May. 17, 2018  11:52 PM)K1D Wrote:
(May. 17, 2018  5:35 PM)Cuza Ackerman 1 Wrote: Hello fellow bladers! Recently, I sent my beyblade concept art for Aqua Poseidous to Hasbro in hopes of having it made, but unfortunately, it did not make it. BUT! I am not giving up yet! Since Hasbro rejected Aqua Poseidous, I've decided to try Takara Tomy! Unfortunatley, I have no clue on how to contact them :\  Anybody know how? If so, please respond with a link or email to contact them!

Could u post the concept art? Or PM it to me, I do 3d design in my free time, and I'd like to design your bey

YES! I was thinking of a 3d model, but I'll be honest, I have no clue where to start in 3d modeling! I'll send you it right away!
I hope they accept it