[Unanswered]  How prone is Zillion Zeus to easy breakage?

Among takaratomy releases in India, there are V2, X2 and Z2. S2 and W2 are also there and I am buying an S2 for collection purposes. But among the first 3, which bey breaks most easily?
Probably Z2. BTW S2 isn't as bad. It has one of best attack yet (aaryan BITW placed only using it) though only ruined due to its teeth
(Oct. 17, 2017  4:48 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Probably Z2. BTW S2 isn't as bad. It has one of best attack yet (aaryan BITW placed only using it) though only ruined due to its teeth

So X2 keeps itself intact longer than Z2? Youtube probably has a billion of videos where X2 breaks on screen. Just asking I don't really know
(Oct. 17, 2017  5:47 PM)TheLionisDead Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2017  4:48 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Probably Z2. BTW S2 isn't as bad. It has one of best attack yet (aaryan BITW placed only using it) though only ruined due to its teeth

So X2 keeps itself intact longer than Z2? Youtube probably has a billion of videos where X2 breaks on screen. Just asking I don't really know

Yes. Z2 has more places where it breaks, and overall, the angle of the points makes them break that much faster.
Despite the anime, I never had my S2 break yet and it's gone through a tonne of abuse and disk slam. The structure is just really solid.
(Oct. 17, 2017  9:51 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Despite the anime, I never had my S2 break yet and it's gone through a tonne of abuse and disk slam. The structure is just really solid.

I am buying an S2 for sure. I can't decide between X2 and Z2 I mean which one should I buy first?
(Oct. 18, 2017  7:46 PM)TheLionisDead Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2017  9:51 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Despite the anime, I never had my S2 break yet and it's gone through a tonne of abuse and disk slam. The structure is just really solid.

I am buying an S2 for sure. I can't decide between X2 and Z2 I mean which one should I buy first?

Both are mediocre and both have slight breakage issues. X2 was fixed however, Z2 was not.
(Oct. 18, 2017  8:50 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2017  7:46 PM)TheLionisDead Wrote: I am buying an S2 for sure. I can't decide between X2 and Z2 I mean which one should I buy first?

Both are mediocre and both have slight breakage issues. X2 was fixed however, Z2 was not.

Do the RBV5 X2 break easily?
(Oct. 18, 2017  9:05 PM)TheLionisDead Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2017  8:50 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Both are mediocre and both have slight breakage issues. X2 was fixed however, Z2 was not.

Do the RBV5 X2 break easily?

No, they were fixed.