[Unanswered]  How much is a Master Dragoon and a Rapid Deploy Case worth

I have a Yellow Master Dragoon and a Rapid Deploy Case in my collection, and I was wondering how much they are worth. Thanks
I'm not sure sure about nib but mint one doesn't go very high. Master Dragoon mint worth some 10$ I think
(Aug. 04, 2017  10:21 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: I'm not sure sure about nib  but mint one doesn't go very high. Master Dragoon mint worth some 10$ I think
Thanks Smile
31$ for dragoon and 17$ for the case and I found them on amazon
(Aug. 06, 2017  4:02 AM)DiamondPanda7 Wrote: 31$ for dragoon and 17$ for the case and I found them on amazon
Do not go off of Amazon for prices. Go to eBay sold listings, you will find what people are actually willing to pay.
(Aug. 06, 2017  6:57 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2017  4:02 AM)DiamondPanda7 Wrote: 31$ for dragoon and 17$ for the case and I found them on amazon
Do not go off of Amazon for prices. Go to eBay sold listings, you will find what people are actually willing to pay.

I'd agree but with eBay sometimes the bidders go crazy lol but if it's ebay you'll be selling on then check the sold listing and also japanese websites that sell beys. Any about bnib dragoon $6-$20 for the range