[Unanswered]  How good are each god layer bey?

In your personal ior factual opinion list in order from best to worst each god layer bey
OK. Defense is Alter Chronos and Stamina is Deep Chaos or Guardian Kerbeus. Attack is Sieg Xcalibur for smash attack and Legend Spriggan (Right Spin) for upper. Balance would be Drain Fafnir with atomic or bearing. (Bearing with an A mold god chip). I don't own some so I might have gotten them wrong. Worst for defense is Guardian Kerbeus, stamina is Sieg Xcalibur, attack is Guardian Kerbeus. Sorry it's not a list.
It is quite hard to put beyblades in a list because of typings. Then there is the fact of a layer being awful in the combo/type it was but amazing in other type combos (D and D2, R)

a list of stock combos would be incomplete because some layers have no stock combos.
A list of best combos for each layer would be different because some layers have multiple best combos.
(Jan. 02, 2018  2:21 PM)ptf606 Wrote: OK. Defense is Alter Chronos and Stamina is Deep Chaos or Guardian Kerbeus. Attack is Sieg Xcalibur for smash attack and Legend Spriggan (Right Spin) for upper. Balance would be Drain Fafnir with atomic or bearing. (Bearing with an A mold god chip). I don't own some so I might have gotten them wrong. Worst for defense is Guardian Kerbeus, stamina is Sieg Xcalibur, attack is Guardian Kerbeus. Sorry it's not a list.

What about stock combos?
(Jan. 02, 2018  3:31 PM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2018  2:21 PM)ptf606 Wrote: OK. Defense is Alter Chronos and Stamina is Deep Chaos or Guardian Kerbeus. Attack is Sieg Xcalibur for smash attack and Legend Spriggan (Right Spin) for upper. Balance would be Drain Fafnir with atomic or bearing. (Bearing with an A mold god chip). I don't own some so I might have gotten them wrong. Worst for defense is Guardian Kerbeus, stamina is Sieg Xcalibur, attack is Guardian Kerbeus. Sorry it's not a list.

What about stock combos?

most stock combos are not the best. the strongest stock combos are, nL.Ds and sX.1.Ir
Spriggan requim 0 zeta is best.(my opinion, maybe because my collection is not that large)
for worst sieg xcalibur with 8 and nothing(driver).
Nothing's gimmick is weird, isn't it.
(Jan. 02, 2018  3:34 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2018  3:31 PM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: What about stock combos?

most stock combos are not the best. the strongest stock combos are, nL.Ds and sX.1.Ir

I meant best out of the stock combos

(Jan. 02, 2018  3:55 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Spriggan requim 0 zeta is best.(my opinion, maybe because my collection is not that large)
for worst sieg xcalibur with 8 and nothing(driver).
Nothing's gimmick is weird, isn't it.

What is the point of nothing?
(Jan. 02, 2018  3:31 PM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote:

What about stock combos?

I'm guessing you mean that the bey is designated a type by Yakara Tomy.
Change Drain to Spriggan Requiem and change Alter Chronos to Orichalcum. Change the worst list to W2, H, and S. I don't really know much about the single layers. I don't know about attack.
(Jan. 02, 2018  4:28 PM)ptf606 Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2018  3:31 PM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: What about stock combos?

I'm guessing you mean that the bey is designated a type by Yakara Tomy.
Change Drain to Spriggan Requiem and change Alter Chronos to Orichalcum. Change the worst list to W2, H, and S. I don't really know much about the single layers. I don't know about attack.

Can you rephrase that without abbreviations
(Jan. 02, 2018  4:40 PM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2018  4:28 PM)ptf606 Wrote: I'm guessing you mean that the bey is designated a type by Yakara Tomy.

Can you rephrase that without abbreviations

W2 is Wild Wyvern, H is Horusood, and S is Spriggan.
(Jan. 03, 2018  12:01 AM)ptf606 Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2018  4:40 PM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: Can you rephrase that without abbreviations

W2 is Wild Wyvern, H is Horusood, and S is Spriggan.

Oh ok
if you're looking at stock combinations, maybe nL?
All god beys are unique and every god beys have there own special ability . I think all god beys are amazing
(Feb. 02, 2018  5:31 PM)Eurekaboy Wrote: All god beys are unique and every god beys have there own special ability . I think all god beys are  amazing

Sounds like somebody has never used ark bahamut