[Unanswered]  Delete

I understand how you feel, I play with my little brothers as well. Try to get them to understand the part and how it's supposed to work. They might be able to make a strategy based on that.
Give them a goal to work toward. Like a friend and I battle over who's buying lunch lol. A goal will give them a reason to improve.
I ask my waifu to play some rounds. Sadly she's not much into it so I'd like to get a nearby friend to play with me one day.
Teach them launch techniques and have them do each one like 10-15 times. Teach them driver matchups and quiz them on it. Teach them what beyblades counter what and ask what bey would win a battle scenario. Play deck format and see if they can properly counterpick each other.
teach them the type match up chart and make them pick a main bey to use so they can exel in a type of bey and know good stratergies for thier main bey
Maybe try to make one or two semi-competitive setup and challenge them to find a way to beat it. Then start making even more optimal combos

A good example for a starting challenge is Hell Salamander 0 Glaive Destroy. Not too strong, but would also shut down a lot of newbie combos.
Play them in first to 5 point 3 bey deck format, like in the finals of Burst Standard rules. They will learn to select the right beys against a given target. Help them make their decks.
I see. You're all hyper-focused on a single bey, like the anime.

That's a good way to wind up being bad at Beyblade. None of you are going to get any better if you stick to using a single bey.
(Oct. 17, 2019  9:10 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: I see. You're all hyper-focused on a single bey, like the anime.

That's a good way to wind up being bad at Beyblade. None of you are going to get any better if you stick to using a single bey.
Yeah, unless you get just insanely good with Judgement or something. Beyblade is meant to be played with multiple beys, so one ain't gonna cut it in most situations.
"Technically I have a bunch but about 90% of them are not meant to be used."

What does that even mean? Are they not Burst beys? Why not let your brothers use them?
Try YouTubing it, my mom saw me lose at a tourney and put me through a sort of “bey boot camp” from stuff she watched YouTube videos on.
Ouch. Your brothers are never gonna get anywhere if they only get to play with one beyblade. Its like playing Rock Paper Scissors but you're limited to only one choice. How far do you expect them to get good exactly, considering the limited choices they have?
(Oct. 17, 2019  11:41 PM)Bija Wrote: Try YouTubing it, my mom saw me lose at a tourney and put me through a sort of “bey boot camp” from stuff she watched YouTube videos on.

Your mom sounds awesome! I wonder what my mom would do. I don’t know her. She died Unhappy.
(Oct. 18, 2019  2:27 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2019  11:41 PM)Bija Wrote: Try YouTubing it, my mom saw me lose at a tourney and put me through a sort of “bey boot camp” from stuff she watched YouTube videos on.

Your mom sounds awesome! I wonder what my mom would do. I don’t know her. She died Unhappy.
Sad life
(Oct. 18, 2019  2:29 AM)Ravinchen Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2019  2:27 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Your mom sounds awesome! I wonder what my mom would do. I don’t know her. She died Unhappy.
Sad life

Very sad life
(Oct. 17, 2019  9:10 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: I see. You're all hyper-focused on a single bey, like the anime.

funny considering im the number 1 in my school leage using only krebayus
The games about having fun, YOU choose how you want to do it. Want to use one and only one Bey? (win or lose) Then go ahead. I like the idea and find it fun to try and get better with only one Bey.

If you want to get competitive and have the money to invest in the game, you'll need to broaden your horizons.

But to answer your question, the best way to practice is just to play, constantly. Watch some videos on how to launch properly and the different ways to do it. Your brothers (and yourself ) will eventually get better and better. Best of luck! 

By myself all alone Unhappy
(Oct. 18, 2019  12:23 PM)henwooja1 Wrote: By myself all alone Unhappy

I practice alone too
yeah I focused on one Beyblade for about 6 months and I got 3rd place in a tournament
now it is outdated tho so I am focusing on an evolution of the Beyblade #lord spriggan
Idk, use a ball the size of a bey as practice for knockout practice??
dude that is actually legitamently smart