[Unanswered]  How do famous youtubers make their beys spin so well?

I use the Lightning l drago black stadium and ripcord launchers. When I see L drago Destructor F:s being used in YT videos where it's 1v1 the bey moves so fluidly and rapidly compared to mine. Will getting a string launcher and a bb10 attack stadium give me the same effect as in the YT videos? Or are beys in YT videos just exaggerated greatly and don't perform as well in real life? I'm watching old videos of Beyblade Geeks, DrigerGt, unicornoxtreme GT. Please, honest answers only I don't want to waste money
The cameras they use are high in quality and make the beys looks like they are spinning like that. Just get a good camera and you can replicate that effect.
Will string launchers make it alot faster as well? If not alot faster, roughly how much faster does it make it?
(Feb. 16, 2020  7:32 PM)Ryuga12345678 Wrote: Will string launchers make it alot faster as well? If not alot faster, roughly how much faster does it make it?

I don’t notice that much of an increase in power, but in my opinion the string launchers might have more power.
Are rev-ups stronger than these two or equal? And are there any other launchers for metal fight beys other than string, ripcord and rev-up?
(Feb. 16, 2020  8:58 PM)Ryuga12345678 Wrote: Are rev-ups stronger than these two or equal? And are there any other launchers for metal fight beys other than string, ripcord and rev-up?

Rev-up launchers are very powerful, but very hard to obtain and they break easily. But if you're willing to spend that much, I'd recommend one.
(Feb. 16, 2020  7:30 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: The cameras they use are high in quality and make the beys looks like they are spinning like that. Just get a good camera and you can replicate that effect.

It's not nessecarly the camera. The fluid movements of the beys actually have many factors that influence it. Some of these factors are the speed and the angle you launch at and the stadium you battle in. If you want your bey to tornado stall, a tornado ridge is nessecary. Most official Stadiums have those. But BB-10's are very expensive but a Beyblade Burst Standard Stadium will do the job just as well. You can get these stadiums seperatly for under 40$ or just buy them in a Set with one or two Burst Beys and one or two launchers.

Also, String Launchers can be better or worse in terms of launch power depending on your skill and experience, but they are also becoming more and more expensive nowadays.

In case you are interested in a tutorial on how to use a string launcher properly, I made a video on that topic on my channel a few years ago.

maybe cameras make look the blades like they are spinning like that