[Unanswered]  How do I repair a crack in a stadium

as I need a stadium to practice mine  inconveniently starting cracking is there anyway to not change the surface but seal the crack it won’t be wbo legal but it’s makeshift till a new one comes
Could you post a photo? If it’s big I fear it might not be able to repaired and even so otherwise too, it might not work as the crack will affect the performance in the stadium. So the only way out might be a new stadium.
(Nov. 13, 2019  11:31 AM)Aadi Lui Wrote: Could you post a photo? If it’s big I fear it might not be able to repaired and even so otherwise too, it might not work as the crack will affect the performance in the stadium. So the only way out might be a new stadium.
yea it's fine superglued not the best but will do till 2 days when I get the gt set with stadium
well try superglue and a layer of acrylic paint.
I think you should get another stadium. Even if you fixed the crack, other elements like superglue or covering it up will still make it bumpy-ish. A surface with any sort of disruption like cracks or bumps will pose a hazard, as the Bey might jump or abruptly fall over