[Answered]  How can you tell a beyblade brand when its not in box

lets say your at a tournament and you have a rapidity beyblade (not allowed). you realize it when you get there and wonder how to tell the difference between Taraka Tomy and off brand . how can you, (organizers and bladers alike) tell  ? are unbranded beyblades allowed ? I shop at beysandbricks so i was wondering if i should buy off there. here is a link

https://beysandbricks.com/
(Nov. 13, 2019  10:10 PM)Edallurs2.0 Wrote: lets say your at a tournament and you have a rapidity beyblade (not allowed). you realize it when you get there and wonder how to tell the difference between Taraka Tomy and off brand . how can you, (organizers and bladers alike) tell  ? are unbranded beyblades allowed ? I shop at beysandbricks so i was wondering if i should buy off there. here is a link

Normally the bey will feel of less quality and the metal is shinier.
Beysandbricks is a legit site as long as it says "Takara Tomy" Or "Hasbro.
(Nov. 13, 2019  10:12 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2019  10:10 PM)Edallurs2.0 Wrote: lets say your at a tournament and you have a rapidity beyblade (not allowed). you realize it when you get there and wonder how to tell the difference between Taraka Tomy and off brand . how can you, (organizers and bladers alike) tell  ? are unbranded beyblades allowed ? I shop at beysandbricks so i was wondering if i should buy off there. here is a link

Normally the bey will feel of less quality and the metal is shinier.

Beysandbricks is a legit site as long as it says "Takara Tomy" Or "Hasbro.

ok thanks now i know which to buy, also its funny beacuse i was reading your thread and you were reading mine at the exact same time XD
1. Phillips + screws on the layer, driver and/or GT disc.
2. Disc will have a different shine or texture and will likely feel hollow or have noticeable flaws.
3. The plastic on the layer may feel lower quality or hollow.
4. Missing gimmicks like rubber that the normal layer does.
5. May be in a color neither Hasbro or Takara Tomy has not released.
Don't buy unboxed beys. Problem solved.
1.The screw on the TT driver is flat(Don't know what they are called).The fake screws are mostly phillip screws.
2.Gimmicks.Fafnir,Spriggan and etc. has rubber on their base.But some fake brands has it.
3.Wrong parts.Some brand gives you the wrong part for the bey. (If you wanted to buy a seperate bey like Prime Apocalypse.Because ppl use their own combos for the tournament)
4.Low quality.Fake ones look really cheap.And the metal are not shiny.

Only those I know so far.
If some of these informations are wrong,I'm sorry.
TT and Hasbro screws use triwing screws. Fakes tend to use phillips head or flat head screws.
Fake discs can be difficult to spot, but if they're chalky or flaking apart, they're fake, and probably contain lead.
If you remove the driver/tip there is generally scripture from the company, on the forge disk you should find stars and if not you can look closely for the mould marks