How can I change my username and profile picture?

I've been looking through my account multiple times but I can't find out how I can change my username. Also please tell me if the function with the anime Beyblade profile pictures is still available. I really liked it but now I cant find it. I think I'm just still too used to the old design.
(Jun. 19, 2017  11:58 PM)TL14 Wrote: I've been looking through my account multiple times but I can't find out how I can change my username. Also please tell me if the function with the anime Beyblade profile pictures is still available. I really liked it but now I cant find it. I think I'm just still too used to the old design.

Username change is disabled for now, and it is not high on the priorities compared to blader rankings and other things. So wait till they reinstate it.
Are there already any news when we will be able to change our username again and when will the old anime Bey profile picture funktion return?
(Jul. 03, 2017  5:57 PM)TL14 Wrote: Are there already any news when we will be able to change our username again and when will the old anime Bey profile picture funktion return?

You can change your profle pic here:https://worldbeyblade.org/usercp.php?action=profile# and click the camera button
(Jul. 03, 2017  6:18 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2017  5:57 PM)TL14 Wrote: Are there already any news when we will be able to change our username again and when will the old anime Bey profile picture funktion return?

You can change your profle pic here:https://worldbeyblade.org/usercp.php?action=profile# and click the camera button

I know but I mean the old gallery with the special pictures of the anime Beys like Lycanlor, Trygle, Diablo Nemesis, Victory Valkyrie ect.
BUMP I'm sorry for reviving this thread but does anybody know when username changes and the old profile picture photo gallery will return?
Idk but can u change ur name now in The Wbo
(Apr. 28, 2019  2:42 AM)Justj11. Wrote: Idk but can u change ur name now in The Wbo

No. You cannot change your username. The main reason being it would affect the RANKING system the WBO has in place. We hope you understand.
Beyblade Hobby Q&A - Forum Rules Wrote: