[Unanswered]  How Much are These Old Generation Beyblades Worth?

Hi, I have a collection of old generation Beyblades and accessories that I have to sell, and I was wondering how much they are worth:

https://imgur.com/a/wWnv2nd

Here are the Beyblades in the lot:

Top row of Beyblades from left to right: Orthros G (wrong weight disk), Draciel F, Kid Dragoon (wrong weight disk and bottom), Dragoon F, Trygle 2 G, two RC Beyblades, HMS Sea Drake, HMS Thunder Dragon, MS Hopper Attack, HMS Wolborg, MS Gaia Dragoon, and MS Draciel

Middle row of Beyblades from left to right: Three Keychain Beyblades (Draciel, Driger, and Seaborg), a fake Draciel, Flash Leopard, Bistool, Draciel S, Draciel V, Draciel F, Galman, Driger G, two Metal Dranzers, Dranzer F, and Seaborg

Bottom row of Beyblades from left to right: Wyborg, two Roller Defensers (one of them has the wrong bit chip,), Trygle, Galzzly, Wing Attacker, Polta, Jumping Base, Torch/Flame Pegasus (the bottom is broken), Capricorn Strike G, Venusian G, Apollon G, and Ocean Wrath G

There is also a Black Wyvern DJ, and its case, to the right of the previously mentioned Beyblades

Bottom row from left to right: RC Remote control for Draciel G, two spring launchers (the blue one is missing the top piece that holds the spring, and two Marksmen Grips. And to the right there is a Draciel Keychain that is not a Beyblade.

I forgot to include it in the picture, but I have a red cylinder that is made up of magnets, and I do not know what they are for. 

I understand that these are a lot of things and it would be extremely time consuming to come up with an accurate price for each of these items, so with that, I only want a rough estimate of each of these Beyblades and accessories.
Oh wow, that's quite a collection! Unfortunately I'm not sure on pricing for everything.

All dependent on condition and assuming USD: Draciel S is around 25-35, Draciel V should be around 25-35, Driger G 40-60, Wolborg MS 65-85, Gaia Dragoon MS 30-45, and Trygle around 20-40 (its price is going a bit nuts right now). Draciel, Dragoon, and Dranzer F are usually between 30-50. I'd have to do some more research into the rest and am not sure about any of the Hasbro beys, but please PM me if you end up deciding to sell Venusian G, Apollon G, and Ocean Wrath G! I'd love to buy those wherever you put them up for sale.
(Jul. 22, 2018  4:48 AM)sonyat Wrote: Oh wow, that's quite a collection! Unfortunately I'm not sure on pricing for everything.

All dependent on condition and assuming USD: Draciel S is around 25-35, Draciel V should be around 25-35, Driger G 40-60, Wolborg MS 65-85, Gaia Dragoon MS 30-45, and Trygle around 20-40 (its price is going a bit nuts right now). Draciel, Dragoon, and Dranzer F are usually between 30-50. I'd have to do some more research into the rest and am not sure about any of the Hasbro beys, but please PM me if you end up deciding to sell Venusian G, Apollon G, and Ocean Wrath G! I'd love to buy those wherever you put them up for sale.

Okay, thanks for your feedback. And I will let you know when I list Venusian G, Apollon G, and Ocean Wrath G.
How much is a torch aries? It's in mint condition