[Unanswered]  Help for new bladers

So i've just recently got back into beyblade in earnest and i'd love advice on products to really get started. What launcher or parts do i need to be able to do a straight back pull launch (think aiger's launch) with a rip cord. Also any info on some good starter beys to get or booster products to look for would be wonderful. I'd like to have a tournament ready set up soon but im also on a budget.
Hi RayneAvalon ! Welcome to WBO! As the Beyblade General forum rules say,
"If you have a question, post it in the Beyblade Hobby Q&A Forum. Please do not make new threads in this forum just to ask a question."

I'm moving this thread into Beyblade Q&A.
(Feb. 18, 2020  2:39 AM)RayneAvalon Wrote: So i've just recently got back into beyblade in earnest and i'd love advice on products to really get started. What launcher or parts do i need to be able to do a straight back pull launch (think aiger's launch) with a rip cord. Also any info on some good starter beys to get or booster products to look for would be wonderful. I'd like to have a tournament ready set up soon but im also on a budget.

If you are on budget I’d say buy gt random boosters,lord spriggan set, union achilles and master Diabolos. Master Diabolos comes with a LR launcher. Also if you want a staduim, i suggest you wait longer for the new season for the staduim set or buy to gt staduim set. Almost all gt random boosters come with good parts. There is gonna be a WBBA limited bey that comes with bearing too, which is one of the best oppisate spin tips.
(Feb. 18, 2020  4:15 AM)Orpheus Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2020  2:39 AM)RayneAvalon Wrote: So i've just recently got back into beyblade in earnest and i'd love advice on products to really get started. What launcher or parts do i need to be able to do a straight back pull launch (think aiger's launch) with a rip cord. Also any info on some good starter beys to get or booster products to look for would be wonderful. I'd like to have a tournament ready set up soon but im also on a budget.

If you are on budget I’d say buy gt random boosters,lord spriggan set, union achilles and master Diabolos. Master Diabolos comes with a LR launcher. Also if you want a staduim, i suggest you wait longer for the new season for the staduim set or buy to gt staduim set. Almost all gt random boosters come with good parts. There is gonna be a WBBA limited bey that comes with bearing too, which is one of the best oppisate spin tips.

thanks for the info, i was looking at getting a lord spriggan set or master diabolos. i have one of the hasbro cheap plastic hypersphere stadiums but i dont feel like i can get accurate test results. and i got a gt booster and pulled what i think is tact longinus. but mine is green and blue so i dont know if i got an alt color or what. if i need too i'll post a picture. are there any boosters that are better than others for getting beginner friendly parts or are all the takara tomy beys fairly easy to work with in terms of technique and custom part combination?
(Feb. 18, 2020  6:53 AM)RayneAvalon Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2020  4:15 AM)Orpheus Wrote: If you are on budget I’d say buy gt random boosters,lord spriggan set, union achilles and master Diabolos. Master Diabolos comes with a LR launcher. Also if you want a staduim, i suggest you wait longer for the new season for the staduim set or buy to gt staduim set. Almost all gt random boosters come with good parts. There is gonna be a WBBA limited bey that comes with bearing too, which is one of the best oppisate spin tips.

thanks for the info, i was looking at getting a lord spriggan set or master diabolos. i have one of the hasbro cheap plastic hypersphere stadiums but i dont feel like i can get accurate test results. and i got a gt booster and pulled what i think is tact longinus. but mine is green and blue so i dont know if i got an alt color or what. if i need too i'll post a picture. are there any boosters that are better than others for getting beginner friendly parts or are all the takara tomy beys fairly easy to work with in terms of technique and custom part combination?
I recommend union Achilles, master diabolos, and imperial dragon, lord spriggan is also good, and the prime apocalypse remodeling set. I know you definetely don’t have tact Longinus because the only color of the layer is purple and red and it is the prize bey of random booster. Vol17
(Feb. 18, 2020  1:17 PM)Nik P. Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2020  6:53 AM)RayneAvalon Wrote: thanks for the info, i was looking at getting a lord spriggan set or master diabolos. i have one of the hasbro cheap plastic hypersphere stadiums but i dont feel like i can get accurate test results. and i got a gt booster and pulled what i think is tact longinus. but mine is green and blue so i dont know if i got an alt color or what. if i need too i'll post a picture. are there any boosters that are better than others for getting beginner friendly parts or are all the takara tomy beys fairly easy to work with in terms of technique and custom part combination?
I recommend union Achilles, master diabolos, and imperial dragon, lord spriggan is also good, and the prime apocalypse remodeling set. I know you definetely don’t have tact Longinus because the only color of the layer is purple and red and it is the prize bey of random booster. Vol17
I’ll disagree on getting Prime Apocalypse set even tho it is very cool. Also the Tact Fafnir you got comes with revolve, so it’s decent. I’d say get judgment (can be obtained cheaper by random boosters)instead of Imperial unless you want more stamina and weight. Also if you have WhatsApp or Instagram we could Dm
(Feb. 18, 2020  1:17 PM)Nik P. Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2020  6:53 AM)RayneAvalon Wrote: thanks for the info, i was looking at getting a lord spriggan set or master diabolos. i have one of the hasbro cheap plastic hypersphere stadiums but i dont feel like i can get accurate test results. and i got a gt booster and pulled what i think is tact longinus. but mine is green and blue so i dont know if i got an alt color or what. if i need too i'll post a picture. are there any boosters that are better than others for getting beginner friendly parts or are all the takara tomy beys fairly easy to work with in terms of technique and custom part combination?

thank you for the info didnt realize that this combination was possible. just thought i got an alt color. i come from a card gaming background so getting used to the way these boosters work is gonna take some time Smile

(Feb. 18, 2020  4:06 PM)Orpheus Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2020  1:17 PM)Nik P. Wrote: I recommend union Achilles, master diabolos, and imperial dragon, lord spriggan is also good, and the prime apocalypse remodeling set. I know you definetely don’t have tact Longinus because the only color of the layer is purple and red and it is the prize bey of random booster. Vol17
I’ll disagree on getting Prime Apocalypse set even tho it is very cool. Also the Tact Fafnir you got comes with revolve, so it’s decent. I’d say get judgment (can be obtained cheaper by random boosters)instead of Imperial unless you want more stamina and weight. Also if you have WhatsApp or Instagram we could Dm

what booster does the judgement part come in? thank you for confirming the name of the tact combo i got. Why do you disagree on the Prime Apocalypse set? and am i correct in saying that imperial dragon comes with the electronic Ignition driver? and if so, are the ignition and hybrid drivers worth it? ive seen them on the beyblade geeks youtube channel but dont really know a lot about them. and i do not have instagram or whatsapp but i do have discord, telegram, and skype.