[Unanswered]  Heaviest clear wheel/Energy ring ever produced (Mfb, of course)?

Hi! Have you ever thought about this? I think the heaviest of them doesn't cross 3.30 grams. I'm not talking about average (so no Wikia/Wikipedia stats), but actually placed it on a scale by yourselves. My heaviest is Virgo, despite the medium 2,8 grams mine goes way over it and reaches 3.17 grams.
Hmm... No I've never though about this. I didn't think there would be weight differences among the different molds lol
(Oct. 16, 2018  12:08 AM)Valkyriology Wrote: Hmm... No I've never though about this. I didn't think there would be weight differences among the different molds lol

Yeah, i thought that too! When i had the result on the small screen i was like "watta...?" But there are definitely tiny or less tiny differences in weight among mold to mold. Often the same produced in the same one (ex. A1) have this kind of variations. Anyway, it's normal since they are/were mass-produced. So it's not a thing to be surprised about.
Isn’t it Bull?
(Oct. 16, 2018  1:31 PM)HyperBey123 Wrote: Isn’t it Bull?

I think it's Aquario and then Bull
Aquario and Bull are known for their heavy weight but, again, molds make a difference: my Aquario barely crosses 3 grams.