[Answered]  Hasbro disks?

DO they perform the same as their TT counterparts?
(Jun. 22, 2018  1:54 PM)DaJetsnake Wrote: DO they perform the same as their TT counterparts?

Yes
Some Hasbro disks are 1-2 grams lighter than the TT disks but other than that they perform the same
(Jun. 22, 2018  2:01 PM)BeybladerBraden Wrote: Some Hasbro disks are 1-3 grams lighter than the TT disks but other than that they perform the same

From where did u get this info? 3 grams weight difference can cause drastic change in performance
On some videos they weigh the disks and they were 1 or 2 grams lighter, so I assumed there might be one disk that is 3 grams lighter, I will edit the post
(Jun. 22, 2018  5:41 PM)BeybladerBraden Wrote: On some videos they weigh the disks and they were 1 or 2 grams lighter, so I assumed there might be one disk that is 3 grams lighter, I will edit the post
Thats strange can u give me link to some of those even a 2 gram difference can drastically change performance
(Jun. 23, 2018  1:07 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2018  5:41 PM)BeybladerBraden Wrote: On some videos they weigh the disks and they were 1 or 2 grams lighter, so I assumed there might be one disk that is 3 grams lighter, I will edit the post
Thats strange can u give me link to some of those even a 2 gram difference can drastically change performance

I would love to check this out as well
I found this list
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Hasbro-...rt-Weights

And yeah, I was wrong, even though this list doesn’t have all of them, It looks like everything is mostly a 1 or less gram difference