[Unanswered]  Hasbro Switchstrike Launcher

For a while I was sticking with Hasbro Beyblades but I decided to try out Takara Tomy. I purchased a Hell Salamander and tried to use it with my Hasbro Switchstrike Launcher but Hell Salamander just wouldn't attach to it unless I twist it really hard and force it to stick on. Are Super Z Beys only compatible with Takara Tomy Launchers or is what I'm experiencing normal?
(Oct. 25, 2018  12:14 AM)Rainy Sunset Wrote: For a while I was sticking with Hasbro Beyblades but I decided to try out Takara Tomy. I purchased a Hell Salamander and tried to use it with my Hasbro Switchstrike Launcher but Hell Salamander just wouldn't attach to it unless I twist it really hard and force it to stick on. Are Super Z Beys only compatible with Takara Tomy Launchers or is what I'm experiencing normal?
I had the same problem like you when I tried Sr on my Hasbro launchers.
Oh so it's not only with Super Z Beys, Thank you.
(Oct. 25, 2018  12:53 AM)Rainy Sunset Wrote: Oh so it's not only with Super Z Beys, Thank you.

My TT Drain Fafnir fits fine on them. My Alter Chronos gets stuck on the launcher and I’ll have to throw it on the floor to get it off.
(Oct. 25, 2018  12:57 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2018  12:53 AM)Rainy Sunset Wrote: Oh so it's not only with Super Z Beys, Thank you.

My TT Drain Fafnir fits fine on them. My Alter Chronos gets stuck on the launcher and I’ll have to throw it on the floor to get it off.
My rP does that alot bc of the way its gimmick works.
I have a hasbro drain fanfnir but it is green