[Unanswered]  Hasbro Spriggan requiem Malfunction

My Spriggan requiem hasbro won’t allow me to switch it to left spin mode and so have many others at the hasbro tournement the Spriggans that they loaned to bladers also didn’t work you could not put the beyblade together or switch it to left or right maby hasbro should do a recall
(Jul. 29, 2018  9:44 PM)Hyper xeno Wrote: My Spriggan requiem hasbro won’t allow me to switch it to left spin mode and so have many others at the hasbro tournement the Spriggans that they loaned to bladers also didn’t work you could not put the beyblade together or switch it to left or right maby hasbro should do a recall
My Spryzen Requiem is fine. Jic you don't know how, when the tool is attached, have the layer face you and twist it clockwise for left spin and counter-clockwise for right spin. But if you already know that, idk what's wrong
(Jul. 29, 2018  9:51 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2018  9:44 PM)Hyper xeno Wrote: My Spriggan requiem hasbro won’t allow me to switch it to left spin mode and so have many others at the hasbro tournement the Spriggans that they loaned to bladers also didn’t work you could not put the beyblade together or switch it to left or right maby hasbro should do a recall
My Spryzen Requiem is fine. Jic you don't know how, when the tool is attached, have the layer face you and twist it clockwise for left spin and counter-clockwise for right spin. But if you already know that, idk what's wrong

the black ripcord has a tab that you insert into the driver slot and you twist
I know but when I do it it the disk and driver slides the tab over to the other spin direction and it bursts I even got a new one and it still does the same thing
You have to twist until you hear a little click
Try pushing the layer down as you assemble the bey in left spin mode.

(Jul. 29, 2018  10:25 PM)Laban Vanot Wrote: Try pushing the layer down as you assemble the bey in left spin mode.

Really hard though
Ok I will try when I get home
I had the same issue with multiples of Hasbro Sr.  I’m pretty sure your bey is fine.  When you insert the driver really really push it in before you turn.  If you don’t get the driver all the way it it moves that white tab that switches direction.   This is also why this layer is a beast.  It is so tight.
thank you shindog, we had the same problem with our requiem. all it needed was a little extra push so the white tabs wouldnt switch back. it works with a lefty spin now. awesome. thanks again
ik what’s happeneing here, it happened to me, spryzen s burst resistance is so strong that, it changes from left spin to neither right or left causing it to burst because it’s not in either left or right, i solved this by twisting the driver on slowly and not pushing down on the driver as hard and waiting for the burst reisistance to wear down a bit l, should be fine once burt resistance has worn down a tad
(Nov. 19, 2018  10:35 AM)_callumspicer Wrote: ik what’s happeneing here, it happened to me, spryzen s burst resistance is so strong that, it changes from left spin to neither right or left causing it to burst because it’s not in either left or right, i solved this by twisting the driver on slowly and not pushing down on the driver as hard and waiting for the burst reisistance to wear down a bit l, should be fine once burt resistance has worn down a tad

This will take a long time, since Hasbro slopes take much longer to wear down than TT teeth, maybe even never wearing down.
(Jul. 30, 2018  12:32 AM)Shindog Wrote: I had the same issue with multiples of Hasbro Sr.  I’m pretty sure your bey is fine.  When you insert the driver really really push it in before you turn.  If you don’t get the driver all the way it it moves that white tab that switches direction.   This is also why this layer is a beast.  It is so tight.

I also have the ultimate tournament edition and no matter how hard I push the driver down, or how hard I turn it to the left, it still gets loose and goes back right. It's able to lock just fine on the right side, but it won't lock at all to the left. (I have the original Hasbro layer which works fine, so it's not the end of the world if I can't get this working properly, but still.)
(Jul. 29, 2018  9:44 PM)Hyper xeno Wrote: My Spriggan requiem hasbro won’t allow me to switch it to left spin mode and so have many others at the hasbro tournement the Spriggans that they loaned to bladers also didn’t work you could not put the beyblade together or switch it to left or right maby hasbro should do a recall

okay I thought I has the same problem than I got nightmare longness and put its driver in it worked so I tried with spriggan I worked

Bro, my spryzen requiem had the same issue and the spring in its zeta driver fell out and the driver just came apart...
Try using like a pen, a tiny screwdriver, or even a toothpick, and put it where it stops the white tabs from moving. Once the slopes wear down enough, it’ll be fine. Same thing happened to mine.

Mine is just fine maybe ur not doin it right