[Unanswered]  Hasbro Burst Part Questions

I have some questions about Hasbro Burst parts to start:
Is Hunter or Xtreme better? Why?
Does Guard have any uses?
I am hearing differing opinions about Glaive and Cross. What are their strong and weak points?
Is Revolve, Atomic, or Orbit best?
Thanks
For Hasbro, Xtreme is better but Hunter is an excellent alternative if you find Xtreme to hard to control
Guard is too easily destabilized so no
Cross has better Life-After-Death, Glaive is a tiny bit heavier but the weight difference is too minuscule to have an effect so it's better to just use Cross
Atomic is best due to its Stamina and Life-After-Death. There is no reason to get Orbit since Atomic is very accessible in Hasbro and Revolve has a very weak spring which makes any combination more burst prone so skip it
Thanks @[MonoDragon]

Is D3 a good attack layer? It seems to be rather tight.
Does the J3 layer gimmick work? What is it best at?
(Apr. 11, 2018  4:08 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: Thanks @[MonoDragon]

Is D3 a good attack layer? It seems to be rather tight.
Does the J3 layer gimmick work? What is it best at?

1. No, D3 looks aggressive but it's severely outclassed by Legend Spryzen S3 and Xcalius X3
2. The blades are supposed to rise up to expose a smoother surface (Like the 230 track in Metal Fight), however, there is too little height change so all that happens is that the blades get hit from an upwards angle and destabilize the J3 combination. Just junk it, it's not good at anything
Thanks @[MonoDragon]

Is Polish better than 4 Cross?
Is P2 also not a good layer?
(Apr. 16, 2018  7:52 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: Thanks @[MonoDragon]

Just reply to me, it's easier and I see it faster

Polish is risky, it makes it easier to spin equalize on Spriggan Requiem/Drain Fafnir but it's so light weight you can be knocked out even against a right spin attack type. Plus with the use of Bearing for spin equalization, Polish is really redundant so stick with 7Cross

It's terrible, it's square in shape which creates recoil which is the last thing you need for Stamina
(Apr. 17, 2018  3:18 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2018  7:52 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: Thanks @[MonoDragon]

Just reply to me, it's easier and I see it faster

Polish is risky, it makes it easier to spin equalize on Spriggan Requiem/Drain Fafnir but it's so light weight you can be knocked out even against a right spin attack type. Plus with the use of Bearing for spin equalization, Polish is really redundant so stick with 7Cross

It's terrible, it's square in shape which creates recoil which is the last thing you need for Stamina

Plus it legit bursts too easy according to the wiki.
(Apr. 18, 2018  3:36 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: As for Beyblades themselves, Takara Tomy has greater versatility in top-tier parts. Hasbro's slopes method has severely nerfed a lot of Layers that were top-tier in Takara Tomy's format so now there are only 4 viable Layers in Hasbro.

I am assuming one of the viable layers is G3 but, what are the others?
(Apr. 19, 2018  3:46 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2018  3:36 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: As for Beyblades themselves, Takara Tomy has greater versatility in top-tier parts. Hasbro's slopes method has severely nerfed a lot of Layers that were top-tier in Takara Tomy's format so now there are only 4 viable Layers in Hasbro.

I am assuming one of the viable layers is G3 but, what are the others?

Legend Spryzen S3, Xcalius X3, Fafnir F3 and Garuda G3