[Unanswered]  HELP A NEWBIE!! :)

I just bought Beyblade burst revolution arena for my 5 and 6 year old! I want them to have THE best accessories but Im on a budget! Im a foster mama tooo! HELP! What would they love and be able to maneuver? Their friend has beyblades and they have to have better gear...muahahahahahaha lol
(Dec. 15, 2018  4:58 AM)Foster mama Wrote: I just bought Beyblade burst revolution arena for my 5 and 6 year old! I want them to have THE best accessories but Im on a budget! Im a foster mama tooo! HELP! What would they love and be able to maneuver? Their friend has beyblades and they have to have better gear...muahahahahahaha lol
Hey there! So the first thing to know before you buy Beyblades is that there are two main producers who both make Beyblades, Takara Tomy which is the Japanese provider, and Hasbro the Provider for North America and UK. The reason why it is so important to know which brand you are buying from is because Takara Tomy Beyblades and Hasbro Beyblades are not compatible with each other, when it comes to mixing parts and making combinations. From the looks of this post it looks like the product you bought was from Hasbro so it might be best to continue buying Hasbro Beyblades, below I have listed some of the best and essential Beyblade Burst Evolution beys and accessories that are good for beginners and ones that I personally suggest!

Beyblades: Spryzen Requiem S3, Balkesh B3, Xcalius X3, Caynox C3

Launcher: Duel Threat Launcher
Wow...incredible advice because I would have never known!!! Wow! Thank you!!!!! I am looking into those items now! Are launchers worth it? This is the set I got: https://www.target.com/p/beyblade-burst-...A-53570046
Good launchers are generally worthwhile, bad ones aren't. The generic Hasbro L/R launchers packaged with a lot of Switchstrike and Turbo beys are pretty average if serviceable, but Hasbro released the Sword Launcher from Japan that's significantly stronger. I'd definitely suggest using that over anything else from Hasbro aside from the similarly strong Dual Threat launcher. The Dual Threat launcher can be pretty fragile at times though, so treat it carefully and try not to overextend the string.

From TT, I'd suggest either a string launcher (either the string launchers from the recent B-123 and B-124 sets or the L/R string launchers) or a light launcher with a Long Winder (essentially a longer than normal ripcord). Takara-Tomy's equivalent to the Hasbro Sword launcher (named the Digital Sword Launcher) has a gear that's known to strip incredibly quickly and kills its longevity by too much to be useful despite its immense launching power. There's another powerful earlier version to the Sword Launcher that only TT released before the Digital version, but it's limited to right spin beys.

Keep in mind that not all Hasbro beys cooperate with TT launchers and not all TT beys cooperate with Hasbro launchers, so it's best to stick with the right brand for your beys.
(Dec. 16, 2018  6:29 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Good launchers are generally worthwhile, bad ones aren't. The generic Hasbro L/R launchers packaged with a lot of Switchstrike and Turbo beys are pretty average if serviceable, but Hasbro released the Sword Launcher from Japan that's significantly stronger. I'd definitely suggest using that over anything else from Hasbro aside from the similarly strong Dual Threat launcher. The Dual Threat launcher can be pretty fragile at times though, so treat it carefully and try not to overextend the string.

From TT, I'd suggest either a string launcher (either the string launchers from the recent B-123 and B-124 sets or the L/R string launchers) or a light launcher with a Long Winder (essentially a longer than normal ripcord). Takara-Tomy's equivalent to the Hasbro Sword launcher (named the Digital Sword Launcher) has a gear that's known to strip incredibly quickly and kills its longevity by too much to be useful despite its immense launching power. There's another powerful earlier version to the Sword Launcher that only TT released before the Digital version, but it's limited to right spin beys.

Keep in mind that not all Hasbro beys cooperate with TT launchers and not all TT beys cooperate with Hasbro launchers, so it's best to stick with the right brand for your beys.

We have the Beyblade Burst Evolution Ultimate Tournament Collection Tops and Beystadium. I have not so careful boys. AHHHH!!! Will the sword launcher be compatible? 

(Dec. 15, 2018  2:43 PM)Bladerbill Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2018  4:58 AM)Foster mama Wrote: I just bought Beyblade burst revolution arena for my 5 and 6 year old! I want them to have THE best accessories but Im on a budget! Im a foster mama tooo! HELP! What would they love and be able to maneuver? Their friend has beyblades and they have to have better gear...muahahahahahaha lol
Hey there! So the first thing to know before you buy Beyblades is that there are two main producers who both make Beyblades, Takara Tomy which is the Japanese provider, and Hasbro the Provider for North America and UK. The reason why it is so important to know which brand you are buying from is because Takara Tomy Beyblades and Hasbro Beyblades are not compatible with each other, when it comes to mixing parts and making combinations. From the looks of this post it looks like the product you bought was from Hasbro so it might be best to continue buying Hasbro Beyblades, below I have listed some of the best and essential Beyblade Burst Evolution beys and accessories that are good for beginners and ones that I personally suggest!

(Dec. 16, 2018  6:29 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Good launchers are generally worthwhile, bad ones aren't. The generic Hasbro L/R launchers packaged with a lot of Switchstrike and Turbo beys are pretty average if serviceable, but Hasbro released the Sword Launcher from Japan that's significantly stronger. I'd definitely suggest using that over anything else from Hasbro aside from the similarly strong Dual Threat launcher. The Dual Threat launcher can be pretty fragile at times though, so treat it carefully and try not to overextend the string.

Beyblade Burst Evolution Ultimate Tournament Collection Tops and Beystadium is the one we got. I hope they take care of it, which is my other delema! lol They're rough with the toys!
(Dec. 16, 2018  6:55 AM)Foster mama Wrote:

We have the Beyblade Burst Evolution Ultimate Tournament Collection Tops and Beystadium. I have not so careful boys. AHHHH!!! Will the sword launcher be compatible? 

(Dec. 15, 2018  2:43 PM)Bladerbill Wrote: Hey there! So the first thing to know before you buy Beyblades is that there are two main producers who both make Beyblades, Takara Tomy which is the Japanese provider, and Hasbro the Provider for North America and UK. The reason why it is so important to know which brand you are buying from is because Takara Tomy Beyblades and Hasbro Beyblades are not compatible with each other, when it comes to mixing parts and making combinations. From the looks of this post it looks like the product you bought was from Hasbro so it might be best to continue buying Hasbro Beyblades, below I have listed some of the best and essential Beyblade Burst Evolution beys and accessories that are good for beginners and ones that I personally suggest!

All Beyblade Burst Tops are compatible to Sword Launcher (LR)
(Dec. 16, 2018  6:57 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2018  6:55 AM)Foster mama Wrote: We have the Beyblade Burst Evolution Ultimate Tournament Collection Tops and Beystadium. I have not so careful boys. AHHHH!!! Will the sword launcher be compatible? 

All Beyblade Burst Tops are compatible to Sword Launcher (LR)

Ahhh...that price tag though! lol I hope they love the set...may just buy them a couple more beys and let the use the launcher that comes with the set....
how do you unlock the gimmick of cho-z valkerie

You can get them arc belcash