[Unanswered]  Guardian Kerbeus tips?

Anyone know if there's any chance that I can make Guardian Kerbeus Burst a little less, somehow? Its teeth are pretty curved, and I'm afraid that its a one hit kill.
There is actually no necessary to enhence gK's burst resistance. gK has very good stamina, and is very useful when battling some round layers such as Maximum Garuda and Deep Chaos in Burst finish.
gK is more useful at taking out layers like mG, dC, and possibly aB. It is not that good at taking out layers like lS, tN, sX, and sR
That gimmick of rubber and good stamina makes is a right spin stealer or donor :-)
(Jan. 26, 2018  4:16 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: That gimmick of rubber and good  stamina makes is a right spin stealer or donor :-)

The gimmick isn't rubber though. It's loosely connected flexible plastic chains.
I would say add a Mold A God Chip that would make it harder to burst. rest its good stock only

You sure it can beat mG and dC? Because in my experience even D2 was able to destablize and OS it if D2 doesn't burst. I seen quite a few YT videos too including tournament battle and in which all mG won against gK. Also Kei did mentioned dC has more stamina then gK?
(Jan. 26, 2018  10:07 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: I would say add a Mold A God Chip that would make it harder to burst. rest its good stock only

gK is more useful at taking out layers like mG, dC, and possibly aB. It is not that good at taking out layers like lS, tN, sX, and sR
You sure it can beat mG and dC? Because in my experience even D2 was able to destablize and OS it if D2 doesn't burst. I seen quite a few YT videos too including tournament battle and in which all mG won against gK. Also Kei did mentioned dC has more stamina then gK?
[/quote]
u sure it beats dC i have seen dC orbit beat gK revolve
(Jan. 26, 2018  10:33 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2018  10:07 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: I would say add a Mold A God Chip that would make it harder to burst. rest its good stock only

u sure it beats dC i have seen dC orbit beat gK revolve
[/quote]

that was post I quoted of BurstMaster. But yeah dC has more stamina
Deep Chaos definitely has more Stamina.
Change the god chip to an A mold and use a driver with a strong spring