[Unanswered]  Guardian Kerbeus' Gimmick?

I've heard it be bound defense, rubber defense then POM chains. I'm utterly confused on what the gimmick is supposed to be. If someone can help me out that would be great.

Also (unrelated), why is 4 so good for Stamina?
I think 4 is good for stamina due to its great balance. It's smooth and round design also seems to make air flow through it better.

I'm not sure about gK's gimmick either XD
Guardian Kerbeus' gimmick is meant to be a barrier gimmick. The chains are made of flexible plastic. When spun in a high velocity, the chains will move outwards a little bit, and combining the centrifugal force and flexible chains, it is meant to absorb hits and just barricade the layer.
i think 4 is good for stamina cuz if u look at it closely u will notice most of the weight is on the edges giving it owd which is good for stamina.idk if its better than gravity or spread.and for gK i think its POM.
Does the 3 on 3 booster pack not say what the gimmick is?
I forgot where I saw it say gK's gimmick is an outward barrier gimmick, I think it was LEOTOY or the TT website.
I wasn't sure it had a gimmick at all!!
The orange/black chains extend only a few millimeters and the effect is not very noticeable. From what I've heard the orange/black parts are made out of POM (Polyoxymethylen) which is a special plastic that is very smooth and slippery. I think this should help ward off attacks since the opponents just slips off.
(Sep. 21, 2017  1:24 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Guardian Kerbeus' gimmick is meant to be a barrier gimmick. The chains are made of flexible plastic. When spun in a high velocity, the chains will move outwards a little bit, and combining the centrifugal force and flexible chains, it is meant to absorb hits and just barricade the layer.

(Sep. 22, 2017  1:57 PM)TL14 Wrote: The orange/black chains extend only a few millimeters and the effect is not very noticeable. From what I've heard the orange/black parts are made out of POM (Polyoxymethylen) which is a special plastic that is very smooth and slippery. I think this should help ward off attacks since the opponents just slips off.

The POM thing was a small bit of misinformation.
(Sep. 22, 2017  2:19 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2017  1:24 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Guardian Kerbeus' gimmick is meant to be a barrier gimmick. The chains are made of flexible plastic. When spun in a high velocity, the chains will move outwards a little bit, and combining the centrifugal force and flexible chains, it is meant to absorb hits and just barricade the layer.

(Sep. 22, 2017  1:57 PM)TL14 Wrote: The orange/black chains extend only a few millimeters and the effect is not very noticeable. From what I've heard the orange/black parts are made out of POM (Polyoxymethylen) which is a special plastic that is very smooth and slippery. I think this should help ward off attacks since the opponents just slips off.

Oh. I didn't know that. Thank you for telling me. But in my opinion the 2 millimeters the plastic extends is not enough to be considered a god gimmick. That's kinda dissapointing if it's really the gimmick.
(Sep. 22, 2017  2:19 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:

I never mentioned it was POM. I did mention the chains were flexible because... they are.
the orange thing or the black thing can go in the layer but a little can go in
(Sep. 22, 2017  3:04 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2017  2:19 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: The POM thing was a small bit of misinformation.

I never mentioned it was POM. I did mention the chains were flexible because... they are.

Was talking about TL14
(Sep. 22, 2017  3:44 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2017  3:04 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I never mentioned it was POM. I did mention the chains were flexible because... they are.

Was talking about TL14

Oh okay. But then why did you quote me?
(Sep. 22, 2017  3:48 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2017  3:44 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Was talking about TL14

Oh okay. But then why did you quote me?

I provided an example to him