[Unanswered]  Good long lasting satamina driver.

(May. 18, 2019  2:25 AM)bladekid Wrote:
(May. 17, 2019  2:12 PM)MWF Wrote: Raw stamina wise N3.7B.Wd-S will spin longer than N3.7B.Br

W.H? Wing is a severely outclassed and Destroy is better than hold stamina and LAD wise.
Also, what do you mean? Do you have a really bad Br? my Br can OS every other tip for hasbro.

Same, but I also used to have a pretty bad bearing. A quality hasbro bearing can easily OS any other driver for hasbro and Takara in the right combos.
(May. 18, 2019  1:12 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote:
(May. 18, 2019  2:25 AM)bladekid Wrote: Also, what do you mean? Do you have a really bad Br? my Br can OS every other tip for hasbro.

Same, but I also used to have a pretty bad bearing. A quality hasbro bearing can easily OS any other driver for hasbro and Takara in the right combos.
Right now I'm using my worst one And it can still OS pretty much everything
(May. 18, 2019  2:25 AM)bladekid Wrote:
(May. 17, 2019  2:12 PM)MWF Wrote: Raw stamina wise N3.7B.Wd-S will spin longer than N3.7B.Br

W.H? Wing is a severely outclassed and Destroy is better than hold stamina and LAD wise.
Also, what do you mean? Do you have a really bad Br? my Br can OS every other tip for hasbro.

The wedge combo has a longer solo time

Bearing on a hard launch circles and wastes stamina.

But I may just have a bad bearing

(May. 17, 2019  7:55 PM)bladekid Wrote:

No, I meant Wall.Hold aka W.H. I'm pretty sure W.H can OS anything that is no Xt+ or W.Br. like, it can OS Br combos if they aren't on wall. Also, maybe Wd-S can OS Br, but so can O, At, and maybe Yr-S, S-S and Fr-S. And even still, Wd-S has no LAD, which sucks because LAD is like Beyblade Burst standard in a nutshell. Also, why N3 for the stamina tests? Wouldn't the attack points inconsistently reduce stamina? Maybe not, but I was just wondering why N3.

N3 has high OWD making it good for spin times.
(May. 18, 2019  2:23 PM)MWF Wrote:
(May. 18, 2019  2:25 AM)bladekid Wrote: Also, what do you mean? Do you have a really bad Br? my Br can OS every other tip for hasbro.

The wedge combo has a longer solo time

Bearing on a hard launch circles and wastes stamina.

But I may just have a bad bearing

(May. 17, 2019  7:55 PM)bladekid Wrote: No, I meant Wall.Hold aka W.H. I'm pretty sure W.H can OS anything that is no Xt+ or W.Br. like, it can OS Br combos if they aren't on wall. Also, maybe Wd-S can OS Br, but so can O, At, and maybe Yr-S, S-S and Fr-S. And even still, Wd-S has no LAD, which sucks because LAD is like Beyblade Burst standard in a nutshell. Also, why N3 for the stamina tests? Wouldn't the attack points inconsistently reduce stamina? Maybe not, but I was just wondering why N3.

N3 has high OWD making it good for spin times.
Ok, I see the problem. You are doing solo spin times instead of battle testing. Doing solo spin times is a bad way to test actual spin time in battle.
(May. 17, 2019  2:12 PM)MWF Wrote: W.H? Wing is a severely outclassed and Destroy is better than hold stamina and LAD wise.
Hold probably does have lesser stamina than destroy. But, hold has better LAD than destroy by a significant amount if wall is given wall frame and destroy has it's best LAD frame.
P.S: What is the best LAD frame for destroy?
Bearing has the most stamina
Try going for turbo and cho-z. And also just a reminder that Bearing is actually better with less weight. Use stuff like Eternal or Atomic' or Rise. Guard makes your bey spin for about what it felt like a minute. So any one of those tips are cool with me. But if you find any other good tips out there, that's ok too! Also what type tip is Assualt?
Probably Eternal or Bearing. Those are like the best stamina drivers
(Jun. 05, 2019  3:36 AM)UltraXander Wrote: Probably Eternal or Bearing. Those are like the best stamina drivers
Revolve is better than both of those, and same with Xt+, Et isn't even that good for stamina

(May. 18, 2019  6:29 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Bearing has the most stamina
I'd say revolve or Xt+, IDK if Br is up there.