[Unanswered]  Delete

Well... You do realize that not everything is meant for competitive play? That is also the case with, well, literally every Beyblade generation. The meta has been pretty repetitive wayyyy before GT came along. Heck, even before burst came along. Now there are a lot of people that go against the meta and pull out something different, but for the most part this is how it's always been.
(Oct. 10, 2019  11:30 PM)Armor Wrote: Lemme get this straight(and correct me if I'm wrong}:
Longinus = Left Spin Valkyrie
Fafnir =  Left Spin Dragon
Bahamut = Left Spin Ashura
Pegasus = Reverse Joker
Spriggan, Diabolos, and Achilles are unique

More or less yeah, but Hydra is the reverse of Joker while Pegasus is unique.

Diaboros and Spriggan has the same teeth but Diaboros has the added weight while spriggan is just the chip.
(Oct. 11, 2019  1:02 AM)eigerblade Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2019  11:30 PM)Armor Wrote: Lemme get this straight(and correct me if I'm wrong}:
Longinus = Left Spin Valkyrie
Fafnir =  Left Spin Dragon
Bahamut = Left Spin Ashura
Pegasus = Reverse Joker
Spriggan, Diabolos, and Achilles are unique

More or less yeah, but Hydra is the reverse of Joker while Pegasus is unique.

Diaboros and Spriggan has the same teeth but Diaboros has the added weight while spriggan is just the chip.

Are they really exactly the same? I though Diabolos only had two teeth vs Spriggan's three.
(Oct. 11, 2019  3:12 AM)Armor Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2019  1:02 AM)eigerblade Wrote: More or less yeah, but Hydra is the reverse of Joker while Pegasus is unique.

Are they really exactly the same? I though Diabolos only had two teeth vs Spriggan's three.

Both have the same shape, and 3 clicks
(Oct. 11, 2019  3:52 AM)eigerblade Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2019  3:12 AM)Armor Wrote: Are they really exactly the same? I though Diabolos only had two teeth vs Spriggan's three.

Both have the same shape, and 3 clicks

Don't they all have the same shape...
(Oct. 11, 2019  4:13 AM)Armor Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2019  3:52 AM)eigerblade Wrote: Both have the same shape, and 3 clicks

Don't they all have the same shape...

Teeth shape, as in height, number of clicks, etc..
(Oct. 12, 2019  9:12 PM)Kosura Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2019  6:17 AM)Moggeroo Wrote: You exactly said that "it's clear that some are just overall better". No IF

I was not trying to be aggressive, and you're the one who first said I don't know what meta means. If you feel attacked by someone correcting you, then its a shame.

Don't worry, I never feel attacked you know why ...

That still is an IF.
If you read the whole thing, not just be some kind of news article.
It says or said, I suppose:

"But it's clear that some are just overall better. Hence why a "meta" is a thing and makes competitive play not just repetitive but boring because of it."

I might have to clarify, knowing that people tend to think or read, in this case, very literally.
"But it's clear that IF there's a meta than some are better than others." <- to me, this sounds way wrong but it might work for you, idk XD 
Is that better? Should I start speaking toddler now. Not meant rude but sometimes I really do feel like I need to simplify what I say and I already try to keep things super simple.
This is one of the many reasons I tend to stay away from forums, comments ... the internet, in a way.
Some say it's because English isn't my first language, but I'm fairly certain, even with the many spelling flaws, that it's pretty clear what I'm typing.
People just get stuck in single words or part of sentences for some reason.

PS: no hard feelings tho, small misunderstandings here and there ... but yeah, I still believe that something I said, is still what I said (now that is unclear Grin )

In my opinion, your post did not seem to imply an "if" for me as well, but I know that it was just a misunderstanding so I didn't comment further on it. 
However, saying that 'you should start speaking toddler' is a very condescending statement which I do not appreciate. Being condescending about age isn't supposed to be a thing, especially in a forum about battling spinning toy tops. Sorry, its just a pet-peeve of mine since I am an adult with toy-collecting hobbies.

That said, I hope the thread can now return to discussing about GT chips, which is actually quite an interesting topic.