[Unanswered]  Frames and Disks, which ones are good?

So i'm trying to get good competitive parts and enough to make enough combos that'll be able to switch up styles when needed, but I can't really tell which Disks and frames perform best.

Which Disk and Frames should I definitely add to my collection for use? 

For numbered disk I'm only missing 0 and 5, for named I have far less.

As for frames i'm only missing under, glaive and cross. Are those worth adding? And would I need multiples of them?
Glaive is on of (if not) the best frame for defense, stamina, and life after death.
I heard cross and star are good for right stamina due to having better LAD for right spin. But Glave is more or less the best for left spin.

If you want attack Meteo and Bump.

The disks you need are most likely 7,4,0
What exactly is Life After Death? Im not familiar with all of the terms yet.

Also is the a pack that comes with multiple disks/frames like B-98?
(Jan. 21, 2018  6:10 AM)AkiraKei13 Wrote: What exactly is Life After Death? Im not familiar with all of the terms yet.

Also is the a pack that comes with multiple disks/frames like B-98?

Life After Death means that when the spin speed is too low to keep the Beyblade upright while spinning, it can still spin by rolling on a smooth edge. It's typically what determines Stamina vs. Stamina battles
Ah like when it fall over but is still rotating and giving you a survivor finish?

I also guess a better question would be which Forge Disks and Frames should I go for if I'm trying to go competitive in beyblade?
(Jan. 21, 2018  3:47 PM)AkiraKei13 Wrote: Ah like when it fall over but is still rotating and giving you a survivor finish?

I also guess a better question would be which Forge Disks and Frames should I go for if I'm trying to go competitive in beyblade?

4, 5, 7 and 0. 2 would work as well but not as well as the previous examples.

For Frames: Cross for Right Spin LAD, Glaive for Left Spin LAD, Meteor/Bump for Attack
Sweet just ordered for 0 and 5 @_@ good prices as well, added cross and glaive to the mix too.

Can you tell me what makes 0 good performance wise? I've been looking but can't find a competitive description on it like I have with the other disks.

(Jan. 21, 2018  3:54 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2018  3:47 PM)AkiraKei13 Wrote: Ah like when it fall over but is still rotating and giving you a survivor finish?

4, 5, 7 and 0. 2 would work as well but not as well as the previous examples.

For Frames: Cross for Right Spin LAD, Glaive for Left Spin LAD, Meteor/Bump for Attack

Also MonoDragon I REALLY appreciate all of the help you've given me thus far! n_n You've helped this noob out across various posts to get me up to snuff! Please continue to help me in the future~
(Jan. 21, 2018  4:22 PM)AkiraKei13 Wrote: Sweet just ordered for 0 and 5 @_@ good prices as well, added cross and glaive to the mix too.

Can you tell me what makes 0 good performance wise? I've been looking but can't find a competitive description on it like I have with the other disks.

(Jan. 21, 2018  3:54 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: 4, 5, 7 and 0. 2 would work as well but not as well as the previous examples.

Also MonoDragon I REALLY appreciate all of the help you've given me thus far! n_n You've helped this noob out across various posts to get me up to snuff! Please continue to help me in the future~

0 is high weight and basically the best for stamina in general, as it is completely round and high weight. It also seems to be fairly burst resistant.
(Jan. 21, 2018  5:18 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2018  4:22 PM)AkiraKei13 Wrote: Sweet just ordered for 0 and 5 @_@ good prices as well, added cross and glaive to the mix too.

0 is high weight and basically the best for stamina in general, as it is completely round and high weight. It also seems to be fairly burst resistant.

Isn’t 0 supposed to be the heaviest core disk?
(Jan. 21, 2018  5:36 PM)Maximum beys Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2018  5:18 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: 0 is high weight and basically the best for stamina in general, as it is completely round and high weight. It also seems to be fairly burst resistant.

Isn’t 0 supposed to be the heaviest core disk?

Yes, hence why I said "high weight"
Best frame for Attack: Meteor
Best frame for Stamina: Glaive
Best frame for Defense: Bump

Heaviest Discs (in order): Knuckle, Gravity, Heavy, 5, 2, 4, 7, 0
(Jan. 21, 2018  7:01 PM)LordL0Ls Wrote: Best frame for Attack: Meteor
Best frame for Stamina: Glaive
Best frame for Defense: Bump

Heaviest Discs (in order): Knuckle, Gravity, Heavy, 5, 2, 4, 7, 0

Not really
More weight is better for Attack combinations and Bump is heavier than Meteor. Plus Bump's perimeter is too rough for LAD
Glaive gets stuck in right spin combinations so Cross works better for right spin while Glaive works best in left spin
In Defense combinations, you also want LAD as you want to outlast the opponent and Defense Layers don't have the best Stamina
oh kk.

I just assumed he wanted right spin.
I have Left and Right spin right now but I will say so far my favorites have been Left spin beys(dF, nL) but I want information on both!
7 is good for balance and attack glaive is good for attack and defense
Not sure I have a defense bey(I gave Alter Chronos to my nephew) so I'll focus more on attack/stam/balance

Which discs help more with those three in your opinion from best to worst?
(Jan. 24, 2018  4:25 PM)AkiraKei13 Wrote: Not sure I have a defense bey(I gave Alter Chronos to my nephew) so I'll focus more on attack/stam/balance

Which discs help more with those three in your opinion from best to worst?

0, 7 and 4 do everything. Though the heavier you go, the bigger the Burst risk (if minimal)
The bigger the risk for me or my opponent?
(Jan. 24, 2018  7:46 PM)AkiraKei13 Wrote: The bigger the risk for me or my opponent?

For you. Though on attack types it's both
Hrrrmm that's a twist. I figured heavier would add for KO power against lighter combinations and burst ability, not the other way around.
(Jan. 24, 2018  7:49 PM)AkiraKei13 Wrote: Hrrrmm that's a twist. I figured heavier would add for KO power against lighter combinations and burst ability, not the other way around.

Basically, Heavier weight does increase force of impact, but Newton's Third Law applies so the Attack Type also takes an equal amount of force. The strong teeth found on Attack Types can compensate most of the time but the risk is still there. That's why you sometimes see Attack Types Bursting themselves against Defense Types
Haven't been around long enough or been to a area with experienced players to see the action but it makes sense, thanks for the heads up!
(Jan. 24, 2018  7:03 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: 0, 7 and 4 do everything. Though the heavier you go, the bigger the Burst risk (if minimal)

So from my own reading and studying after your guidance and to my understanding the most common for competitive are 0/2/4/5/7, with 0/4/7 being the current most used.

5 is a stand in if you don't have a 4.

4 is a alternate for 7 that has lower stamina with 7 being preferred amongst them.

2 is a jack of all trades with any combination with average weight.

0 also fits among them as a balance/attack/stam disk but is heavier than the others.

Is the above correct? I also read that 6/8 weren't viable option competitively for different reasons but couldn't find anything on 1/3 what are the deal with those and why they are or aren't used?

added question, would the weight of the current most used going from heaviest to lightest be 0/7/4/5/2?