[Unanswered]  Effect of Limited Format on Drafts

i was wonderin that will there be drafts of how parts perform in limited format once it will be formed or nah?
we would have 2 options. either to work on all old draft and add information about burst LTD (which will a lot of work. we would need a lot of voluntary support to get it done) or to work on just new drafts and keep information about the limited format as well (which I think was done when MFB LTD was introduced). doing the first one I what I prefer as this mean we will go through the older draft and outdated information will be fixed. outdated information is a problem with many MFB draft. things which aren't even are 2nd tier/usable are still written as top tier (not 100% sure which) and some are absolutely unusable due to weight creep.

either way I will surely try my best to help in every possible way once my exams ends
(Dec. 03, 2017  2:04 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: we would have 2 options. either to work on all old draft and add information about burst LTD (which will a lot of work. we would need a lot of voluntary support to get it done) or to work on just new drafts and keep information about the limited format as well (which I think was done when MFB LTD was introduced). doing the first one I what I prefer as this mean we will go through the older draft and outdated information will be fixed. outdated information is a problem with many MFB draft. things which aren't even are 2nd tier/usable are still written as top tier (not 100% sure which) and some are absolutely unusable due to weight creep.

either way I will surely try my best to help in every possible way once my exams ends

the reason i didnt took much intrest in mfb was lack of info. i usually update old drafts i mean kind of remake them. imo no drafts should be published till a limited format is formed.
Well, I don't think we should jump the gun on a limited format yet. What if the God Layers become hot garbage by December of next year? We should at least try to collect the info we have to make drafts that work, and do better updating them.
(Dec. 03, 2017  2:09 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2017  2:04 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: we would have 2 options. either to work on all old draft and add information about burst LTD (which will a lot of work. we would need a lot of voluntary support to get it done) or to work on just new drafts and keep information about the limited format as well (which I think was done when MFB LTD was introduced). doing the first one I what I prefer as this mean we will go through the older draft and outdated information will be fixed. outdated information is a problem with many MFB draft. things which aren't even are 2nd tier/usable are still written as top tier (not 100% sure which) and some are absolutely unusable due to weight creep.

the reason i didnt took much intrest in mfb was lack of info. i usually update old drafts i mean kind of remake them. imo no drafts should be published till a limited format is formed.

I can understand. I will surely do my best to help everything MFB updated in my summer vacations. promise.

(Dec. 03, 2017  3:20 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Well, I don't think we should jump the gun on a limited format yet. What if the God Layers become hot garbage by December of next year? We should at least try to collect the info we have to make drafts that work, and do better updating them.

Yes agreed. though to make that happen we would need multiple of new release that would make current stuff outclass yet lose to older stuff. which is kinda hard to happen so I too think a Burst LTD should be there now
(Dec. 03, 2017  3:20 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Well, I don't think we should jump the gun on a limited format yet. What if the God Layers become hot garbage by December of next year? We should at least try to collect the info we have to make drafts that work, and do better updating them.
What do u mean there will be a new generation  of burst after God layer system? I thought GLS was the last one
(Dec. 03, 2017  4:32 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
What do u mean there will be a new generation  of burst after God layer system? I thought GLS was the last one

I believe Winning Valkyrie is part of that system.