[Answered]  Dragoon G Blue Value to the Plastic gen Fans

I need the help of Plastic gen fans of this question. What would be the value for a NIB Dragoon G blue Hasbro version would be? I know that that bey is generally rare on Ebay as NEW. How much would it be bought?
Hi! I think 200-300 dollars is a good price for it. Maybe even more. If you keep in mind that an ordinary Takara version doesn't go for less than 250 dollars and a NIB Hasbro version is much more rare, you should make good money.
(Dec. 03, 2019  7:46 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hi! I think 200-300 dollars is a good price for it. Maybe even more. If you keep in mind that an ordinary Takara version doesn't go for less than 250 dollars and a NIB Hasbro version is much more rare, you should make good money.

It’s not me who is selling them, it’s someone else. He’s selling some for $95 each
(Dec. 04, 2019  12:40 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2019  7:46 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hi! I think 200-300 dollars is a good price for it. Maybe even more. If you keep in mind that an ordinary Takara version doesn't go for less than 250 dollars and a NIB Hasbro version is much more rare, you should make good money.

It’s not me who is selling them, it’s someone else. He’s selling some for $95 each

95 bucks for such rare beys is a LOWWWWW price, of course if he wants to sell as soon as possible that's a good marketing strategy.