[Unanswered]  Double Garuda \ Jinnius

Garuda G3 yellow and blue.
Jinnius J3 gold and blue.

Same Layers with just different colors?

Why are there 2 releases?
(Jan. 08, 2020  5:05 PM)Me-has-Bro Wrote: Garuda G3 yellow and blue.

They come with different parts than the other releases. For one, the Blue Garuda is one of the only ways to get the Star Frame for Hasbro. The Jinnus recolor also rereleases Zeta, which is not as easy to find now for the Hasbro line, especially since Zeta-S is worse.
So the layers are identical? I am primarily interested in the layers. Same weight? Same weight distribution?
(Jan. 08, 2020  7:01 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2020  5:05 PM)Me-has-Bro Wrote: Garuda G3 yellow and blue.

They come with different parts than the other releases. For one, the Blue Garuda is one of the only ways to get the Star Frame for Hasbro. 

Not true Star was also released in Regulus R3.
(Jan. 08, 2020  8:06 PM)Me-has-Bro Wrote: So the layers are identical? I am primarily interested in the layers. Same weight? Same weight distribution?

Layers are basically identical outside the color change. So if you only care about the layers just buy whichever is cheaper unless you REALLY want a specific color. Blue G3 is waaay cheaper than banana G3, for example.
(Jan. 08, 2020  10:23 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2020  7:01 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: They come with different parts than the other releases. For one, the Blue Garuda is one of the only ways to get the Star Frame for Hasbro. 

Not true Star was also released in Regulus R3.
Also in the evolution tournament collection.
They are the same layers.