[Unanswered]  Do you guys recommend buying newest or older

Do you guys recommend I buy the new GT Ace dragon or go back and buy fafnir and luginious and Killer Deathscyther?? New or older?? Recommendations
It's usually better to buy the newer stuff, because Beyblade is a game with power creep. Take a look at the winning combos thread to see what parts are good these days.
(Jun. 11, 2019  2:43 AM)Morc Wrote: It's usually better to buy the newer stuff, because Beyblade is a game with power creep. Take a look at the winning combos thread to see what parts are good these days.

Appreciate that I’ll go take a look right now and check it thanks
Buy what is top-placing in the "Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events" thread.
(Jun. 11, 2019  2:50 AM)OldSchool™ Wrote: Buy what is top-placing in the "Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events" thread.

Thanks bro best comment yet  definitely checked some of it excited for new stuff I ordered
Newest. The later generations have a correlation with becoming heavier and more burst resistant for the most part.
(Jun. 11, 2019  10:09 AM)YBreakerDS Wrote: Newest.  The later generations have a correlation with becoming heavier and more burst resistant for the most part.

So newest ones are more burst resistant ?
(Jun. 11, 2019  4:42 PM)santostuner Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2019  10:09 AM)YBreakerDS Wrote: Newest.  The later generations have a correlation with becoming heavier and more burst resistant for the most part.

So newest ones are more burst resistant ?

Some of the newer beys have "burst stoppers". This does not mean that they are all good.
Again, this is your best bet. Read it in reverse:

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Winning...pid1523831
(Jun. 12, 2019  2:07 AM)I’m OldSchool™ Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2019  4:42 PM)santostuner Wrote: So newest ones are more burst resistant ?

Some of the newer beys have "burst stoppers". This does not mean that they are all good.
Again, this is your best bet. Read it in reverse:

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Winning...pid1523831
Thanks I been looking into tournament styles beys to try to have a good all around bey, I’ve chosen two of them to upgrade and build but how do I grab different drivers and stuff for them do i search for booster packs? Or can I purchase a different beys and place it on I have no idea how that works can you answer me that?
Its better to buy newer ones for competitiveness and in most cases looks, but if you are starting a collection or for nostalgia then go for older ones.
Buying the newest stuff is always your best bet
Probably newer as a lot of the older beys age so light they don’t stand up much anymore