[Unanswered]  Do real Hell Kerbecs have two different colors metal wheel?

Here's the comparison: on the left side is an Takara Tomy dark gold color Hell Kerbecs I got from Hongkong for about $50, with the authentic proof label on the box and weights heavier; on the right side is a bootleg Hell Kerbecs with the light gold color I got from eBay for a very cheap price, and it is lighter and weaker. Do they have a light gold color version for the real ones before? I remember is it the Sonokong version? Or this color only appears in bootlegs? All real Kerbecs are dark gold? 
[Image: ooqfsEL.png]Has anyone ever purchased the Korean version before? What color is its fusion wheel?

[Image: UjGHYTD.jpg][Image: d5O1pHx.jpg]
Are the sonokong ones still popular today?
(Jul. 14, 2019  5:31 AM)Electrum Wrote: Here's the comparison: on the left side is an Takara Tomy dark gold color Hell Kerbecs I got from Hongkong for about $50, with the authentic proof label on the box and weights heavier; on the right side is a bootleg Hell Kerbecs with the light gold color I got from eBay for a very cheap price, and it is lighter and weaker. Do they have a light gold color version for the real ones before? I remember is it the Sonokong version? Or this color only appears in bootlegs? All real Kerbecs are dark gold?  yes
[Image: ooqfsEL.png]Has anyone ever purchased the Korean version before? What color is its fusion wheel?

(Jul. 15, 2019  2:48 AM)BlazingFenix Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2019  5:31 AM)Electrum Wrote: Here's the comparison: on the left side is an Takara Tomy dark gold color Hell Kerbecs I got from Hongkong for about $50, with the authentic proof label on the box and weights heavier; on the right side is a bootleg Hell Kerbecs with the light gold color I got from eBay for a very cheap price, and it is lighter and weaker. Do they have a light gold color version for the real ones before? I remember is it the Sonokong version? Or this color only appears in bootlegs? All real Kerbecs are dark gold?  yes

Bruh you didn’t say anything lol
Yep that's normal. Pretty sure the Hasbro version is also more like the SK one.
(Jul. 16, 2019  1:28 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: Yep that's normal. Pretty sure the Hasbro version is also more like the SK one.

The brown gold one I bought is Takara Tomy not Sonokong, I never bought SK beys before so I want to know is the SK one has the bright gold color?
I was referring to the one on the right as being normal which is your SK HK.