[Unanswered]  Do locking Teeth get worn out?

Hello guys.So I have a question.Do the locking teeth in Takara Tomy Beyblades get worn out if I have the bey always assembled?For example I have Dead Phoenix,and I have the Bey and its Armor on will the teeth get looser or something if I leave it that way?I mostly collect Beyblades and I don't go in any tournaments.Thank you.
Sometimes depending on the bey
(May. 21, 2019  10:12 PM)omega263 Wrote: Sometimes depending on the bey

So far I have Nightmare Longinus,Drain Fafnir,Dead Phoenix,and I am waiting for Bloody Longinus and Geist Fafnir to arrive.Will there be a problem?
(May. 21, 2019  10:13 PM)phantom nick Wrote:
(May. 21, 2019  10:12 PM)omega263 Wrote: Sometimes depending on the bey

So far I have Nightmare Longinus,Drain Fafnir,Dead Phoenix,and I am waiting for Bloody Longinus and Geist Fafnir to arrive.Will there be a problem?

I've had nL, dF, dP and bL for a long time and used them constantly, so far (for me anyway) they don't seem to wear extremely drastically after extensive use like my lS has so it shouldn't be to much of an issue.

However, that's only with me. Other people may have this issue.
(May. 21, 2019  10:34 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(May. 21, 2019  10:13 PM)phantom nick Wrote: So far I have Nightmare Longinus,Drain Fafnir,Dead Phoenix,and I am waiting for Bloody Longinus and Geist Fafnir to arrive.Will there be a problem?

I've had nL, dF, dP and bL for a long time and used them constantly, so far (for me anyway) they don't seem to wear extremely drastically after extensive use like my lS has so it shouldn't be to much of an issue.

However, that's only with me. Other people may have this issue.

Actually I don't use them that much.As I said I buy Beyblades(Since MFB) for collection and because I like the anime.I will probably use Dead Phoenix though for tournaments in my city and some fights on my own but only that.
I think if the driver has a really tight spring then yeah.
(May. 21, 2019  10:09 PM)phantom nick Wrote: Hello guys.So I have a question.Do the locking teeth in Takara Tomy Beyblades get worn out if I have the bey always assembled?For example I have Dead Phoenix,and I have the Bey and its Armor on will the teeth get looser or something if I leave it that way?I mostly collect Beyblades and I don't go in any tournaments.Thank you.

The driver spring will get worn if bey is kept assembled long-term.
If you assemble/disassemble your bey a LOT then the teeth on the layer will get worn out.
Valkyrie is a classic example of teeth that wear out too quickly.
(May. 22, 2019  3:45 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Valkyrie is a classic example of teeth that wear out too quickly.

I agree, but the best example is definitely legend spriggan.

I did not know that the driver springs wear out. My merge is super weak cuz of that. My lS is also just one of my favorites, and it basically suffers because of it. XD

(May. 22, 2019  3:45 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Valkyrie is a classic example of teeth that wear out too quickly.

I agree, but the best example is definitely legend spriggan.

Accidentally posted again. Sorry