[Unanswered]  Discontinued SwitchStrikes?

So for awhile now I’ve been collecting all the hasbro switchstrike beys, and for the most part I’ve gotten almost all of them... except for wave 1. I’ve been trying to get my hands on them but I can never find them in stores or online at retail price. They’re always out of stock, even online sometimes. I understand that the wave came out a year ago (I think) but you would expect them to not be so dang rare. Anyways so once I was looking for them online and on one website it listed Fafnir f3 as discontinued, and the last time I checked it wasn’t on the hasbro website, same for most of the other wave 1 beys. so I was wondering if hasbro stopped producing the wave 1 switchstrike beys and if not then why are they so hard to find?
I've see wyvron W3 listed online for way more than it's worth because it's the only source of atomic drivers for hasbro, at least until the quad ring pack releases.

I found mine at a gamestop a few months ago, I can only assume it was in thier stock for months before I finally bought it. I also have every switchstrike bey except for rocktavor R3. Luckily we can get a second atomic and R3 in the quad ring pack.
I have fafnir and 4 glaive atomic but I lost tornado wyvrens layer under my refrigerator after it burst

I could sell you the fafnir for 20 without shipping

My van I meant $ 20
Btw guys I’m more interested in my questions being answered. It’s fine if you want to say how you got these beys or offer me a beyblade but like I said I want answers.

(Aug. 17, 2018  6:26 AM)Dutchems Wrote: I've see  wyvron W3 listed online for way more than it's worth because it's the only source of atomic drivers for hasbro, at least until the quad ring pack releases.

I found mine at a gamestop a few months ago, I can only assume it was in thier stock for months before I finally bought it. I also have every switchstrike bey except for rocktavor R3. Luckily we can get a second atomic and R3 in the quad ring pack.

I haven’t heard of this quad pack, tell me more please!
While I'm not entirely sure when Hasbro stops producing older products, the thing is, it's old stock at this point, so new things that come out later are bound to replace it. I'd say it's like every few months or so that you'll start seeing a switch of the type of products in your local stores (it all depends on your area of course). And about the Quad Ring Combat Pack, it's an upcoming Hasbro Burst product that'll come with a purple Cognite C3, 2, a yellow Hunter, a blue and orange Roktavor R3, 7, a blue Atomic, and some Disc Frames (a light blue Meteor, a red Vortex, a blue Cross, and a yellow Glaive). So yeah, a great way to get a Hasbro Atomic if you don't have one yet or maybe you want another one (in my case haha). Hasbro's Arc Bahamut, known as Arc Balkesh or Balkesh B3, will also be coming with Atomic (I believe a black and purple one), as well as 2Bump like the original Takara Tomy combo from the God Customize Set, so that'll be another way to get your hands on a Hasbro Atomic.
(Aug. 17, 2018  9:23 AM)kjrules17 Wrote: While I'm not entirely sure when Hasbro stops producing older products, the thing is, it's old stock at this point, so new things that come out later are bound to replace it. I'd say it's like every few months or so that you'll start seeing a switch of the type of products in your local stores (it all depends on your area of course). And about the Quad Ring Combat Pack, it's an upcoming Hasbro Burst product that'll come with a purple Cognite C3, 2, a yellow Hunter, a blue and orange Roktavor R3, 7, a blue Atomic, and some Disc Frames (a light blue Meteor, a red Vortex, a blue Cross, and a yellow Glaive). So yeah, a great way to get a Hasbro Atomic if you don't have one yet or maybe you want another one (in my case haha). Hasbro's Arc Bahamut, known as Arc Balkesh or Balkesh B3, will also be coming with Atomic (I believe a black and purple one), as well as 2Bump like the original Takara Tomy combo from the God Customize Set, so that'll be another way to get your hands on a Hasbro Atomic.

Thanks for the info, exactly what I was looking for and I’ll keep it in mind when I’m beyhunting.
(Aug. 17, 2018  10:05 AM)DaneWasHere_ Wrote: Thanks for the info, exactly what I was looking for and I’ll keep it in mind when I’m beyhunting.
No problem!
(Aug. 17, 2018  1:46 PM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2018  10:05 AM)DaneWasHere_ Wrote: Thanks for the info, exactly what I was looking for and I’ll keep it in mind when I’m beyhunting.
No problem!

So I was beyhunting online and I decided to check the amazon listing for the hasbro fafnir f3 (original colors), and of course there were listings for overrpriced new fafnirs, but among those was a “used” fafnir, for $17 (including shipping). I could tell it was legit cuz 1. It was a listing from the official beyblade amazon, 2. It was among those overrpriced listings, and 3. It was in the amazon warehouse and not from some random. And while it is “used”, it’s basically a fafnir but in a box that’s slightly damaged. Honestly I bought it without hesitation and I’m waiting until Friday to receive it. I’ll inform you guys if it’s legit and If I didn’t get scammed (which I’m sure I didn’t).
I honestly don't think they keep making the older waves. Part of the problem is that Hasbro isn't making enough supply, or at least not distributing it properly, which is what leads to those much higher prices. TT creates much more stock, so even resellers on eBay keep prices much more stable for longer.
(Aug. 20, 2018  4:46 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote: I honestly don't think they keep making the older waves. Part of the problem is that Hasbro isn't making enough supply, or at least not distributing it properly, which is what leads to those much higher prices. TT creates much more stock, so even resellers on eBay keep prices much more stable for longer.

Yeah I could tell considering all the listings on amazon for tt beys are under 30, even the ones that would be rare!
Can anyone offer me original Wave 1 versions of Wyvron W3 and/or Fafnir F3? I've been looking for them forever. I don't care if it's used, if it's original parts and colors, I want it. I'll pay you anything you want for it.