[Unanswered]  Differences between Archer Hercules releases?

I want to buy another Archer Hercules, and I’m wondering if there are any differences between the layer in its different releases?
There are some differences, mainly on the Burst resistance part. Apparently every mold that comes after the original stock release are nerfed to the point that they are really inferior in stamina and Burst resistance. If you use ' Drivers, then it won't be much of a problem, but for the most part, just get the original color version for best results (although I've read in the forums that even the original color might have already gotten a nerf for the succeeding released batches, so irdk)
(Aug. 25, 2019  1:26 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: There are some differences, mainly on the Burst resistance part. Apparently every mold that comes after the original stock release are nerfed to the point that they are really inferior in stamina and Burst resistance. If you use ' Drivers, then it won't be much of a problem, but for the most part, just get the original color version for best results (although I've read in the forums that even the original color might have already gotten a nerf for the succeeding released batches, so irdk)

Okay thanks! Do you know if any of the recolours are superior to the other recolours?
(Aug. 25, 2019  2:43 AM)Bladerbill Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2019  1:26 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: There are some differences, mainly on the Burst resistance part. Apparently every mold that comes after the original stock release are nerfed to the point that they are really inferior in stamina and Burst resistance. If you use ' Drivers, then it won't be much of a problem, but for the most part, just get the original color version for best results (although I've read in the forums that even the original color might have already gotten a nerf for the succeeding released batches, so irdk)

Okay thanks! Do you know if any of the recolours are superior to the other recolours?

I think best is the Tokai On Air version (the wacky colored one) second to the first few batches of the original orange one.