[Unanswered]  Could there be a burst bey that could “unclick”?

you know how the teeth judge how much it can take before a bey bursts? could there be a bey that could somehow use the hits of the opponent to reverse the layers direct to make it farther from bursting?
Possibly, but it would probably be too over powered
(Feb. 02, 2018  2:01 AM)BeybladerBraden Wrote: Possibly, but it would probably be too over powered

But how would it work if possible?
I think a slow spinning left spinner vs a fast moving right spin does that already.
Or if a disc and layer make contact (same spin)
That's the reason aB is so good. It has weak teeth and if you soft launch then it gets grip and clicks in.
(Feb. 02, 2018  12:57 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: That's the reason aB is so good. It has weak teeth and if you soft launch then it gets grip and clicks in.

aB isn't really that good, it's left spin, has weak teeth and is only good aesthetically, not competitively, though it's needed for Atomic and Bump, don't think it's useful otherwise.
All the tests ive seen says that aB is good
If u spin a right spin layer left then it would "unclick" tho its illegal
(Feb. 02, 2018  8:36 AM)Jinbee Wrote: I think a slow spinning left spinner vs a fast moving right spin does that already.

Interesting

(Feb. 02, 2018  1:23 PM)V2KX Wrote: If u spin a right spin layer left then it would "unclick" tho its illegal

Now I just imagining cops arresting somebody for spinning a bey the wrong way
In a non wbo battle you can left handspin spriggan requim when the layer is in right spin, then it could both spin steal and unclick
(Feb. 03, 2018  4:46 AM)K1D Wrote: In a non wbo battle you can left handspin spriggan requim when the layer is in right spin, then it could both spin steal and unclick

weak launching is really equal to hand spinning
(Feb. 03, 2018  4:46 AM)K1D Wrote: In a non wbo battle you can left handspin spriggan requim when the layer is in right spin, then it could both spin steal and unclick

Or you can mod a left spin launcher to go right
(Feb. 03, 2018  10:57 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:

weak launching is really equal to hand spinning

Spriggan will be in right mode 
But you handspin it left, It'd be pretty hard to left launch with a right launcher
(Feb. 02, 2018  1:01 PM)BusyBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2018  12:57 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: That's the reason aB is so good. It has weak teeth and if you soft launch then it gets grip and clicks in.

aB isn't really that good, it's left spin, has weak teeth and is only good aesthetically, not competitively, though it's needed for Atomic and Bump, don't think it's useful otherwise.

i’ve found aB is ok when spun moderately against a right spinning bey.  but i agree i wouldn’t use it in a tournament.
(Feb. 05, 2018  1:16 AM)EpicLight Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2018  1:01 PM)BusyBlader Wrote: aB isn't really that good, it's left spin, has weak teeth and is only good aesthetically, not competitively, though it's needed for Atomic and Bump, don't think it's useful otherwise.

i’ve found aB is ok when spun moderately against a right spinning bey.  but i agree i wouldn’t use it in a tournament.
definitely true. Its like a weaker dF, with an aC style design.

it actually did decently against a nL combo in my tests, with a 50% win rate somehow...

but yes, don't ever try your luck with aB. Just use dF.
Yeah and plus you don't need to buy it separately cuz when you get aB you also get dF