[Answered]  Corocoro magazine

I want to get a subscription but it is in Japanese
(Nov. 01, 2017  3:07 PM)Hyper xeno Wrote: I want to get a subscription but it is in Japanese

You don't need a subscription, you can order it online or you can buy it from a Japanese bookstore near you (like Kinokuniya)
Even if it's in Japanese you can still get the physical things the comic includes and the pictures can be somewhat enjoyable to observe
Is it possible to read CoroCoro magazine online In English without buying???
(Nov. 01, 2017  4:03 PM)Eleanor Wrote: Is it possible to read CoroCoro magazine online In English without buying???

I don't think so, the closest thing you would get would be scanlations of comics like the BS Rising comic
(Nov. 01, 2017  3:29 PM)Mage Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2017  3:07 PM)Hyper xeno Wrote: I want to get a subscription but it is in Japanese

You don't need a subscription, you can order it online or you can buy it from a Japanese bookstore near you (like Kinokuniya)
Even if it's in Japanese you can still get the physical things the comic includes and the pictures can be somewhat enjoyable to observe

how to get corocoro magzine and items it usually includes in INDIA ?
(Nov. 01, 2017  8:27 PM)EmphaticYogi Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2017  3:29 PM)Mage Wrote: You don't need a subscription, you can order it online or you can buy it from a Japanese bookstore near you (like Kinokuniya)

how to get corocoro magzine and items it usually includes in INDIA ?

I dont think Its available in India Right now...I searched in amazon...it says its currently unavailable...I searched a few months ago...that time also the same message that its unavailable...

I dont think its also available in flipcart...U can try though...but I tried many times...but sadly no results...
Basically, your only choice is to use a middleman or proxy service. The things that come with the magazine are usually sealed with it but it also mean you'll miss out on some of its campaigns like the gold layer campaign, but if you're going to use a middleman that lives in Japan then you could ask them to include it
(Nov. 02, 2017  6:15 AM)Mage Wrote: Basically, your only choice is to use a middleman or proxy service. The things that come with the magazine are usually sealed with it but it also mean you'll miss out on some of its campaigns like the gold layer campaign, but if you're going to use a middleman that lives in Japan then you could ask them to include it

Please Suggest me some Middleman. I want to buy CoroCoro Monthly Magazines.
(Nov. 15, 2018  10:20 AM)renidage Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2017  6:15 AM)Mage Wrote: Basically, your only choice is to use a middleman or proxy service. The things that come with the magazine are usually sealed with it but it also mean you'll miss out on some of its campaigns like the gold layer campaign, but if you're going to use a middleman that lives in Japan then you could ask them to include it

Please Suggest me some Middleman. I want to buy CoroCoro Monthly Magazines.

Sorry, but I don't know anyone who's providing middleman services anymore