[Answered]  Cho-Z Spriggan as a Defense Type?

Would its Unburstable ability allow it to function as a defense type with a tip like Atomic?
Just wondering, as I could use a defense type, and I'm planning on getting the Cho-Z Customize Set, and as a Spriggan fan I'm not sure if I should use this or Egis.
(Nov. 22, 2018  2:47 AM)FuryWingsYT Wrote: Would its Unburstable ability allow it to function as a defense type with a tip like Atomic?
Just wondering, as I could use a defense type, and I'm planning on getting the Cho-Z Customize Set, and as a Spriggan fan I'm not sure if I should use this or Egis.

It would move around too much with the launch power you need for Burst Stopper, knocking you out. You're better off using Bearing.
(Nov. 22, 2018  3:40 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2018  2:47 AM)FuryWingsYT Wrote: Would its Unburstable ability allow it to function as a defense type with a tip like Atomic?

It would move around too much with the launch power you need for Burst Stopper, knocking you out. You're better off using Bearing.

I'm already running Bearing on Sr, from Triple Booster Set. Any other tips that would work better?
(Nov. 22, 2018  4:21 PM)FuryWingsYT Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2018  3:40 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: It would move around too much with the launch power you need for Burst Stopper, knocking you out. You're better off using Bearing.

I'm already running Bearing on Sr, from Triple Booster Set. Any other tips that would work better?

Probably Orbit
(Nov. 22, 2018  3:40 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: It would move around too much with the launch power you need for Burst Stopper, knocking you out. You're better off using Bearing.

just switch it out to test it, either that or use Eternal

Anything that is stationary with goid stamina.
Maybe eternal or revolve if you're trying to build something very stationary with little movement. Atomic isn't a bad choice, but it sounds like you want something that doesn't move a lot. Eternal may be your best bet.
Cho-Z Spriggan would be OP, and it would defeat the purpose of the Spriggan line being all balance, and I wouldn't like same for a lot of other people.
The cho z series of beys have completely defeated the purpose of the weaker spring on bearing. I swear if there is a cho z fafnir then R.I.P Meta
(Nov. 24, 2018  4:41 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: The cho z series of beys have completely defeated the purpose of the weaker spring on bearing. I swear if there is a cho z fafnir then R.I.P Meta

don't make them think of Cho-Z Garuda
(Nov. 24, 2018  5:08 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2018  4:41 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: The cho z series of beys have completely defeated the purpose of the weaker spring on bearing. I swear if there is a cho z fafnir then R.I.P Meta

don't make them think of Cho-Z Garuda

Don't bring up the frisbey ever again
(Nov. 24, 2018  5:33 AM)BurstMaster Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2018  5:08 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote: don't make them think of Cho-Z Garuda

Don't bring up the frisbey ever again

They are remaking old gen beys.

pls no Trypio
What about can choz spriggan can it spin steal I think it can
No, I don't think it can that well, it has no rubber and no pronounced attack points
Cho-Z Spriggan as a defense type would require a high central focus forge disc as well as additional weight from a frame like Bump, then have a ball shaped tip that resides inside the center easily to prevent knockouts. Since you have Cho-Z Spriggan, a highly all-round type with multiple modes, you can use it as a defense type in many different ways. For example, suppose you’re up against a high attack power bey, you may need to build a beyblade like Cho-Z Spriggan.0B.O. Orbit’s Low diameter despite its free spinning nature and zero tabs is capable of quickly drawing itself to the centre in order to fend off any incoming attacks. The heavy weight of 0B alongside Cho-Z Spriggan’s own heavy weight prevents the opposing bey from K.Oing Spriggan. Furthermore, Cho-Z Spriggan’s awakening system allows for the ability to extend two additional wings out of the attack gap, which strangely, rather than increase in attack power as well as Burst resistance, also reducing the gap between the axe and the spriggan’s head substantially, preventing the attacking Beyblade from hitting Spriggan. To further up defensive capabilities, switching Spriggan’s spin opposite the opponent’s may eventually nullify most of, if not all of the opponent’s attack power, bringing it down to a survivor finish pretty easily.

Of course, that was only one of many different combinations that can be done to make Cho-Z Spriggan a defense type, due to how versatile it is in suiting the situation with its ~80% round base and additional room for attack, making it on par with Spriggan Requiem, except more versatile and heavier.
Moving this to Beyblade Hobby Q&A, though maybe Beyblade General would also work. Hopefully, this helps with better getting input on your question. FuryWingsYT, once you feel you have an answer for your situation, please mark the thread as "Answered".

Know that new threads in Burst Customizations should be testing threads, with the first post holding test results following the standard format here.
(Dec. 01, 2018  4:59 PM)IronFace879 Wrote: Cho-Z Spriggan as a defense type would require a high central focus forge disc as well as additional weight from a frame like Bump, then have a ball shaped tip that resides inside the center easily to prevent knockouts. Since you have Cho-Z Spriggan, a highly all-round type with multiple modes, you can use it as a defense type in many different ways. For example, suppose you’re up against a high attack power bey, you may need to build a beyblade like Cho-Z Spriggan.0B.O. Orbit’s Low diameter despite its free spinning nature and zero tabs is capable of quickly drawing itself to the centre in order to fend off any incoming attacks. The heavy weight of 0B alongside Cho-Z Spriggan’s own heavy weight prevents the opposing bey from K.Oing Spriggan. Furthermore, Cho-Z Spriggan’s awakening system allows for the ability to extend two additional wings out of the attack gap, which strangely, rather than increase in attack power as well as Burst resistance, also reducing the gap between the axe and the spriggan’s head substantially, preventing the attacking Beyblade from hitting Spriggan. To further up defensive capabilities, switching Spriggan’s spin opposite the opponent’s may eventually nullify most of, if not all of the opponent’s attack power, bringing it down to a survivor finish pretty easily.

Of course, that was only one of many different combinations that can be done to make Cho-Z Spriggan a defense type, due to how versatile it is in suiting the situation with its ~80% round base and additional room for attack, making it on par with Spriggan Requiem, except more versatile and heavier.

Actually because of the burst stopper there is no risk of bursting so outer weight distribution would be better. It will improve stamina and balance. Because of the hard launch needed for the burst stoppers to work a sharp tip would be better than a ball tip. So bearing or revolve would be better.

A good combo would be CZ-S.10/7B/L/W.Br/R/Et

If you use lift or wall eternal would be too short. Some other drivers that may work are Wedge and Yeilding. Their lower friction is good for stamina but not for defense. Survive may even work.
8' could work due to its OWD and ability to hold a frame. But 10 would be a better choice.

In conclusion, we can completely disregard burst resistance and instead optimize OWD and Precision for long spin times as we exploit the heavy weight of the combo to stay in the stadium. There for the most optimized combo would be CZ-S.10W.Br.
(Dec. 02, 2018  6:57 AM)MWF Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2018  4:59 PM)IronFace879 Wrote: Cho-Z Spriggan as a defense type would require a high central focus forge disc as well as additional weight from a frame like Bump, then have a ball shaped tip that resides inside the center easily to prevent knockouts. Since you have Cho-Z Spriggan, a highly all-round type with multiple modes, you can use it as a defense type in many different ways. For example, suppose you’re up against a high attack power bey, you may need to build a beyblade like Cho-Z Spriggan.0B.O. Orbit’s Low diameter despite its free spinning nature and zero tabs is capable of quickly drawing itself to the centre in order to fend off any incoming attacks. The heavy weight of 0B alongside Cho-Z Spriggan’s own heavy weight prevents the opposing bey from K.Oing Spriggan. Furthermore, Cho-Z Spriggan’s awakening system allows for the ability to extend two additional wings out of the attack gap, which strangely, rather than increase in attack power as well as Burst resistance, also reducing the gap between the axe and the spriggan’s head substantially, preventing the attacking Beyblade from hitting Spriggan. To further up defensive capabilities, switching Spriggan’s spin opposite the opponent’s may eventually nullify most of, if not all of the opponent’s attack power, bringing it down to a survivor finish pretty easily.

Actually because of the burst stopper there is no risk of bursting so outer weight distribution would be better. It will improve stamina and balance. Because of the hard launch needed for the burst stoppers to work a sharp tip would be better than a ball tip. So bearing or revolve would be better.

If you use lift or wall eternal would be too short. Some other drivers that may work are Wedge and Yeilding. Their lower friction is good for stamina but not for defense. Survive may even work.
8' could work due to its OWD and ability to hold a frame. But 10 would be a better choice.

In conclusion, we can completely disregard burst resistance and instead optimize OWD and Precision for long spin times as we exploit the heavy weight of the combo to stay in the stadium. There for the most optimized combo would be CZ-S.10W.Br.

What about Outer?
(Dec. 02, 2018  7:04 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2018  6:57 AM)MWF Wrote: Actually because of the burst stopper there is no risk of bursting so outer weight distribution would be better. It will improve stamina and balance. Because of the hard launch needed for the burst stoppers to work a sharp tip would be better than a ball tip. So bearing or revolve would be better.

What about Outer?

Weight, Outer may have amazing OWD but if I am correct is lighter than commonly used Disk frame combinations. We need the combo to be heavy to take hits from combos like CZ-V.10B.X
I use Spriggan Requiem 0Cross Friction
CZ-S (Left spin).0W.Br is quite alright if you're short on parts. But basically any Driver that is guaranteed stationary can be useful for CZ-S.
Cho-Z Spriggan 10 Eternal might be the best choice.