Can you "bring out" the power of a beyblade

My friend said that I need to bring out the power of my orocalcium and I have no idea what he is talking about
I think your friend believes in the fantasy of the anime.
To a certain extent that sounds like fantasy until I saw my friend train with his wyvern over and over and won 2nd place in a G3 tournament.

Oh and he can use that wyvern to burst my God Valkyrie. I have YouTube vid as proof. We uploaded because I doubt anyone would believe it.
(Mar. 24, 2018  4:06 AM)Bersilus Wrote: To a certain extent that sounds like fantasy until I saw my friend train with his wyvern over and over and won 2nd place in a G3 tournament.

Oh and he can use that wyvern to burst my God Valkyrie. I have YouTube vid as proof. We uploaded because I doubt anyone would believe it.
From what I had seen, god valkyrie is super bad, so that's not surprising, at least to me.
(Mar. 24, 2018  5:41 AM)Luinor king Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2018  4:06 AM)Bersilus Wrote: To a certain extent that sounds like fantasy until I saw my friend train with his wyvern over and over and won 2nd place in a G3 tournament.

From what I had seen, god valkyrie is super bad, so that's not surprising, at least to me.

For me it's a fun layer. Except for that instance haha

Practice actually inporved his launch and gave him experience (of new launchs techniques) rather than "bringung out power of beys". We can call it bringing out power of beys as they will perform better depending on how better you launch them.

Customising bey is technically equivalent to bringing out power or bey as well. For example when you Replace Bearing Driver with Orbit or Revolve on deep chaos and put a Mold A chip on it, you bring "out" the true power of it
So how do I practice with my orochicalcum
(If you didn't know he's a stamina)
(Mar. 24, 2018  4:19 PM)BladerHV Wrote: So how do I practice with my orochicalcum
(If you didn't know he's a stamina)

Is it shadow or normal ver.
Yes just practice launching my Ragnarok Went in a attack mode it would speed up around the stadium then go to the center what I did to do it is the crunch boost what Shu Did In the anime Turning his launch or sideways then launching
(Mar. 24, 2018  9:32 PM)BladerHV Wrote: Cool but is that launch even legal

Yep
I'm about to post some true words from what I have learned through my years of blading.

Yes, it is in fact Possible to unlock your true potential with your bey. No I don't mean like in the anime that would stupid WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU THINKING??!?!! I remember from when I used to battle my older ogre brother, he had a powerful launch and near impossible spin power. But with the help of about a years worth of intense training I was able to not only beat him, but shatter his bey into 28 pieces with my bey. So yes you need to train hard with your bey, in order to win no matter what the competition, hard work makes any win possible.
(Mar. 24, 2018  11:41 PM)Walker Ren Wrote: I'm about to post some true words from what I have learned through my years of blading.

Yes, it is in fact Possible to unlock your true potential with your bey. No I don't mean like in the anime that would stupid WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU THINKING??!?!! I remember from when I used to battle my older ogre brother, he had a powerful launch and near impossible spin power. But with the help of about a years worth of intense training I was able to not only beat him, but shatter his bey into 28 pieces with my bey. So yes you need to train hard with your bey, in order to win no matter what the competition, hard work makes any win possible.
Are you kidding about shattering his bey into 28 pieces or not? If you did I would be VERY afraid of you if I battled you
We are in real life here people. It's not like an attack type beyblade can take so much hits and not lose that much stamina or how the beys burst in midair. Training gives you a better launch technique but wears down the beyblade.
(Mar. 25, 2018  2:18 AM)BeybladerBraden Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2018  11:41 PM)Walker Ren Wrote: I'm about to post some true words from what I have learned through my years of blading.

Are you kidding about shattering his bey into 28 pieces or not? If you did I would be VERY afraid of you if I battled you

Prob shattered a victory Valkyrie, those things can b carp

good job. i pretty much turned my friends bey to dust as well using twisted tempo. the secret is in the launch, launcher and blader

my launcher is a normal gear launcher
my launch is with a grip, and i keep that normal as well, but i tilt it forward for maximum attack
Most importantly i have a determination to win and every time i fall i get back up, and more so… i have FUN!

btw, his metal rim broke into 10 pieces
his energy ring broke into 4
his facebolt broke into 4
his spintrack broke into 8
and his prformance tip cracked in half

(i got him a new 1)
Just believe in your bey ?
(Mar. 26, 2018  1:25 PM)TheBeyBladeGuy Wrote: Just believe in your bey ?

Not really, you need to figure out good launching power, Angle and a great combo for the bey.
(Mar. 26, 2018  3:31 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2018  1:25 PM)TheBeyBladeGuy Wrote: Just believe in your bey ?

Not really, you need to figure out good launching power, Angle and a great combo for the bey.
True.. But with all of this, you even require a little beyblading spirit..
And @[BladerHV] it would be great if you change the title of the thread to answered..
(Mar. 26, 2018  3:40 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2018  3:31 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Not really, you need to figure out good launching power, Angle and a great combo for the bey.
True.. But with all of this, you even require a little beyblading spirit..

For me Beyblade Spirit is about knowing about beyblade and parts, good combos, great angles and Inner confidence which lets us use those skill correctly in a battle.
(Mar. 26, 2018  3:43 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2018  3:40 PM)Suhasini Wrote: True.. But with all of this, you even require a little beyblading spirit..

For me Beyblade Spirit is about knowing about beyblade and parts, good combos, great angles and Inner confidence which lets us use those skill correctly in a battle.
Well, everyone has their own definition about Beyblading spirit, For me it's about caring about your beyblade, have passion for beyblading, and keep your head high even if you lose and come back better next time.. yes skills are also necessary but after all, Beyblading is not only about dominating your opponent with Fancy moves, it also includes having fun and learn more about beyblades (which you already have said).. 
But I respect your opinion.
(Mar. 26, 2018  3:49 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2018  3:43 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: For me Beyblade Spirit is about knowing about beyblade and parts, good combos, great angles and Inner confidence which lets us use those skill correctly in a battle.
Well, everyone has their own definition about Beyblading spirit, For me it's about caring about your beyblade, have passion for beyblading, and keep your head high even if you lose and come back better next time.. yes skills are also necessary but after all, Beyblading is not only about dominating your opponent with Fancy moves, it also includes having fun and learn more about beyblades (which you already have said).. 
But I respect your opinion.
Best care for Anyone's beyblade(not a Offence)
1) don't use stickers, they cause resistance when they start to wear off and a bit less stamina.(-0.003 % less)
2) don't use fake parts on it
3) Never ever throw your bey when you lose, It's your fault that you didn't used a good technique or a good combo.
4) Spray your bey with acentone and wipe it with microfiber cloth, to keep it super clean.