[Unanswered]  Buying Stickers?

So, when my brother and I bought our first Tomy Beyblades, we were completely new to the teeth on layers and the overall difference between Tomy and Hasbro Beyblades. In our confusion, my brother failed to find his Winning Valkyrie’s stickers and must’ve thrown them out. Does anyone know how to get only stickers, specifically the ones for Winning Valkyrie?
I'd advise going to the sticker sheet thread and seeing if Winning Valkyrie's were uploaded there. The only issue I find with that method is Cho-Z stickers are... hm, not more difficult, but different to print than ones for previous generations. It's been hard for me to find the appropriate printing material.

If you live in North America, shoot me a PM and I'll send you a wV sticker sheet. Smile Original Winning Valkyrie, right?
(Aug. 02, 2018  7:08 PM)sonyat Wrote: I'd advise going to the sticker sheet thread and seeing if Winning Valkyrie's were uploaded there. The only issue I find with that method is Cho-Z stickers are... hm, not more difficult, but different to print than ones for previous generations. It's been hard for me to find the appropriate printing material.

If you live in North America, shoot me a PM and I'll send you a wV sticker sheet. Smile Original Winning Valkyrie, right?

Thanks for the help! I think we’ll pass on being sent one though.
I think a number of competitive people don't use the stickers. You may be able to find someone who will sell or just give you theirs.

So yeah, a thread here in "Buying" of Bey Marketplace is a good way to go to try to get them from other people here on WBO. You may get better results if you clarify in the title that you're looking for Winning Valkyrie stickers specifically. (You can edit the title by editing the first post, the option should be there.)
(Aug. 02, 2018  10:12 PM)Frostic Fox Wrote: I think a number of competitive people don't use the stickers. You may be able to find someone who will sell or just give you theirs.

So yeah, a thread here in "Buying" of Bey Marketplace is a good way to go to try to get them from other people here on WBO. You may get better results if you clarify in the title that you're looking for Winning Valkyrie stickers specifically. (You can edit the title by editing the first post, the option should be there.)

I’d prefer not to have the stickers sent to me after I give some random dude my address. I was more looking to either print them myself or if there was a guy on eBay who sold them or something.
(Aug. 02, 2018  11:40 PM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote: I’d prefer not to have the stickers sent to me after I give some random dude my address. I was more looking to either print them myself or if there was a guy on eBay who sold them or something.

I moved your question to Q&A then, since part of "Buying" is about seeing if other WBO bladers can sell you something. Feel free to mark it "answered" when you think you're all good.

I think a past CoroCoro came with alternative stickers for Winning Valkyrie? Can't tell you which one off the top of my head. Probably somewhere between February to April. You might see them if you check Leo Burst's videos of going through CoroCoro.
I also have a problem with the stickers, but this time it is with hS. Could somebody help me?