[Unanswered]  Buying Beyblade in the UK

Hey Guys, new to the hobby (I used to play a bit when I was a teenage) and have come back into it because my little boy is interested and wants to play.

I see the recommended eBay sellers in over threads and was wondering if any of the UK players use them and if not which sellers should I be using / trusting.

Also, how often do meet-ups / tournaments happen in the UK (specifically around the London area)?

Thanks in advance guys.
I’ll be honest, I’ve never checked the recommended eBay seller thread. I literally buy the cheapest genuine Beyblade with loads of feedback and I’ve never had a problem. Here are some names;
Taka.ohno, provided tracking
kj-style
Mintgreenjp
Toysgotw
Thedivineportol0, provided tracking
Preston-au
Supermonskey
Aicmini, provided tracking
jp-hobby.club, provided tracking

That’s as far back as I can go on eBay. Hope that helps
Awesome, thanks buddy.

Also I was wondering how often do meet-ups / tournaments happen in the UK (specifically around the London area)?
Hello Artemis,
So welcome to the community Smile.
I used the sellers on the thread here and I bought Spriggan Req for $25 and Geist Fafnir for $22, however, the items did not come out that well in regard to the money I have paid. I have watched videos and pictures for these beys, taking close shots to see how they are conditionally so I know how they look like. But the items I have received had a lot of problems with the colors. For example; my spriggan had some yellow colors on its white parts, my fafnir definitely had a lot of orange on its sliver parts and it looked like it's a bit damaged. So I know I might get one imperfect item sometimes but I got two from two different sellers. So money does do much in this case.
Now I tried out a different seller, I ordered like 3 products from him but I did not receive yet but this seller has a positive feedback. The good thing about these products I ordered from this seller that they are under ebay warranty which will guarantee your money back or the right item as it is described and his product descriptions say that they are Takara tomy brand new, so I gave it a try.
I did not receive the products yet so I can share with you this seller honesty but you can try him as well or try to find cheaper sellers than the ones on the thread because I really regretted my experience with these sellers on the thread.
Hopefully that helps and here is the link for the seller I have told you about
https://www.ebay.com/usr/9355308?_trksid...1438.l2754
Hi, we had a tournament a couple weeks ago and they usually occur once a month(at the Regent’s Park bandstand) and the beyblade community seems to be growing too Smile
Everyone is very friendly and nice there; we hope to see you soon.
(Oct. 21, 2018  9:14 PM)Silversylveon Wrote: Hi, we had a tournament a couple weeks ago and they usually occur once a month(at the Regent’s Park bandstand) and the beyblade community seems to be growing too :)
Awesome, thanks for coming back to me. How do i find out about the next one?

My son (4 years old) and i have recently got into beyblade (i played a bit when i was a teenager), we are just about to buy some blades, stadium etc and was wondering if it would be ok for my son to attend and take part (assuming i can keep his concentration going lol) at his age?

Thanks,

Si
(Oct. 22, 2018  7:15 PM)Artemis13 Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2018  9:14 PM)Silversylveon Wrote: Hi, we had a tournament a couple weeks ago and they usually occur once a month(at the Regent’s Park bandstand) and the beyblade community seems to be growing too :)
Awesome, thanks for coming back to me. How do i find out about the next one?

My son (4 years old) and i have recently got into beyblade (i played a bit when i was a teenager), we are just about to buy some blades, stadium etc and was wondering if it would be ok for my son to attend and take part (assuming i can keep his concentration going lol) at his age?

Thanks,

Si

WBO tournaments allow people of all ages to join; both of you are welcome to participate :)
Awesome, I've just ordered the recommended starter stuff from another thread:

God customisation set
Nightmare Longinus
Spriggan Requiem
Siege Excalibur
2 X L/R launchers with grips (one each)
1 X stadium

And my boy really wanted to play with Valtryek as it is his favourite so I ordered a victory Valtryek as well.

All on its way from PVCCard.expert.

Can't wait for it to arrive ?