[Answered]  Burst Phoenix

Know that this question is stupid to be asking. But curious of whether if it’s possible to burst Revive Phoenix, due to it’s revive armor gimmick fakes it’s burst. I have seen this bey with the armor attached and never seen the bey burst itself. So I was wondering if there was a combo that can burst Revive Phoenix.
My Bloody longinus 0B jt bursted it once, and my WV 5B jt has gotten a few consecutive bursts on it as well, but a good strategy to counter it is to rely on outspinning rP and light launch so you don't knock its armor off
(Aug. 13, 2018  7:55 PM)Shirobani02 Wrote: My Bloody longinus 0B jt bursted it once, and my WV 5B jt has gotten a few consecutive bursts on it as well, but a good strategy to counter it is to rely on outspinning rP and light launch so you don't knock its armor off

Jolt is Jl, not Jt
I've been trying winning valkyrie against it but I like making the armor break off lol. Almost every time the armor on the stadium floor helps rP out.
You should use Hs 13 meteor Ds to burst phoenix
(Aug. 18, 2018  5:37 AM)Turbo blader Wrote: You should use Hs 13 meteor Ds to burst phoenix
13 ain’t competitive,but did you test this,I have hs,but not rp
It's easy
Use diablo nemesis X.D
Or any heavy metal series bey will do the job
No other burst bey is gaurenteed a burst 
I win!
(Aug. 18, 2018  5:40 AM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2018  5:37 AM)Turbo blader Wrote: You should use Hs 13 meteor Ds to burst phoenix
13 ain’t competitive,but did you test this,I have hs,but not rp

Sorry,i was writing 12 but somehow i wrote 13?!
(Aug. 18, 2018  10:29 AM)Turbo blader Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2018  5:40 AM)Battleburst Wrote: 13 ain’t competitive,but did you test this,I have hs,but not rp

Sorry,i was writing 12 but somehow i wrote 13?!

Bro,12 is the least competitive disk there is ,(if not the worst ,one of the worst)
Use 10 or 7 or 0 instead
But my revive phoenix was halfway to burst,it was spin finish

Tried it ,my revive phoenix was one click away from bursting
My stock Winning Valkyrie double burst against Phoenix.