[Unanswered]  Bullet Driver

I'm curious to know if anyone has had success with this driver. I have had limited success with this driver when paired with Perfect Phoenix 00 Wall or Turn, especially when it detaches, but the applications of the driver still feels weak overall. It's interesting enough for me to want to play with it because I am a fan of the gimmick it offers, but it just doesn't feel like it's quite there. I've noticed in the winning combination thread that the forge disc Armed had a good run with Bullet recently, but I do not own that piece so I am unable to test that.

Please, I would be more than happy to know about hidden abilities people may have discovered with this. It would be a shame for such a unique and fun ability to be stuck at the bottom of the tiers.
(Sep. 19, 2019  11:14 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2019  3:22 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: My wallet and savings are crying... preordered Union Achilles, GT Customize set (cuz not Bursting is always HYPE), full set of RBV that has Tact Longinus and the full set of the RLC that has Knockout Odin. Union is already around the corner....
At that rate you’ll be poor! Just kidding. Smile

(Sep. 19, 2019  12:04 PM)Mr. Palazzo Wrote: I'm curious to know if anyone has had success with this driver. I have had limited success with this driver when paired with Perfect Phoenix 00 Wall or Turn, especially when it detaches, but the applications of the driver still feels weak overall. It's interesting enough for me to want to play with it because I am a fan of the gimmick it offers, but it just doesn't feel like it's quite there. I've noticed in the winning combination thread that the forge disc Armed had a good run with Bullet recently, but I do not own that piece so I am unable to test that.

Please, I would be more than happy to know about hidden abilities people may have discovered with this. It would be a shame for such a unique and fun ability to be stuck at the bottom of the tiers.
I personally don’t think there is a place for bullet in the current meta but from some testing I’ve found some success in using on combos for classic format
In Standard format, Bullet lacks the stamina and attack to be successful.

In Classic format, Bullet raises the height of the disc so much that your disc will contact the opponents layer and your layer won't contact anything. This changes things. Using a rounded disc like Armed, you can combined superb defense with decent stamina, and thwart many attackers and stamina layers.

Yami has beaten me and others in a Classic tournament using Deathscyther.Armed.Bullet. DABl. He dabbed on us, and we were defeated.

In non-classic, the layers are bigger and stronger, and the raising of the disc won't be too much of an issue to beat
(Sep. 19, 2019  2:02 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: In Standard format, Bullet lacks the stamina and attack to be successful.

In Classic format, Bullet raises the height of the disc so much that your disc will contact the opponents layer and your layer won't contact anything. This changes things. Using a rounded disc like Armed, you can combined superb defense with decent stamina, and thwart many attackers and stamina layers.

Yami has beaten me and others in a Classic tournament using Deathscyther.Armed.Bullet. DABl. He dabbed on us, and we were defeated.

In non-classic, the layers are bigger and stronger, and the raising of the disc won't be too much of an issue to beat

We're really making use of all our new parts now. I'm glad to see more parts getting use.
I've been doing some experiments with this for the fun factor. Pp.00W.Bl seems to do well for getting bullet out. 00W has been faring better than Vanguard as it seems like the perfect height and shape for Bullet to keep itself balanced and prolong spin when on an angled launch. Sometimes Perfect Phoenix feels like it's too tall against beys that are before GT as they don't make consistent contact with the layer since Bullet adds to the height. Angle launching it seems to somewhat correct this issue.

The goad the Bullet mini-bey out without the assistance of another bey, there have been two ways that I've had that increases the success of Bullet coming out: first and my favorite, extreme tilt launching it (~45 degree angle) and two, shooting slide launching into the ridge of the stadium. Extreme tilt launching Pp.00W.Bl will likely result in a stalling bounce pattern before creating a small circular pattern; that initial stalling from the launch is usually when Bullet gets launched. If it doesn't launch then, contact with another Beyblade while at this angle still stands a good chance of bullet coming out. With the Bullet mini-bey out and used as a projectile or obstacle, Pp.00W.Bl has better balance and stamina as the lower weight distribution of the full Bullet driver throws it off balance.
Bullet is terrible.
(Sep. 26, 2019  11:47 AM)X-Wing Wrote: Bullet is terrible.

don't judge a book by it's cover
(Sep. 26, 2019  11:47 AM)X-Wing Wrote: Bullet is terrible.
On the contrary, Bullet has seen some use in Classic, as it’s tall enough to make disc-to-layer contact more consistent than usual.
Too bad in standard its more of a fun gimmick part and not too competitive
if the "Bullet" part was heavier it could be the next Dead Phoenix with its Dead Stinger (Dread Cannon) tactic