[Answered]  Broken Teeth (Beyblade Burst)

I’ve had some problems with the teeth on my beyblades breaking including Xeno Xcalibur, Sieg Xcalibur, Killer Deathscyther, and even Cho-Z Achillies with some beys missing as much as 3 teeth. Any precautions I could take to prevent this?
(Sep. 09, 2019  1:33 AM)Spriggan87 Wrote: I’ve had some problems with the teeth on my beyblades breaking including Xeno Xcalibur, Sieg Xcalibur, Killer Deathscyther, and even Cho-Z Achillies with some beys missing as much as 3 teeth. Any precautions I could take to prevent this?

Yes, don't use Dash drivers.
(Sep. 09, 2019  1:33 AM)Spriggan87 Wrote: I’ve had some problems with the teeth on my beyblades breaking including Xeno Xcalibur, Sieg Xcalibur, Killer Deathscyther, and even Cho-Z Achillies with some beys missing as much as 3 teeth. Any precautions I could take to prevent this?

Don't use Takara Tomy Driver and Hasbro Layer connect together, this will damage your teeth or don't use Drivers that don't have click sounds or too loud click sounds!
Broken teeth are always an issue. There's no cure.
If you don't use dash drivers, you're basically screwed. Almost everybody uses them in official tournaments. Or buy Hasbeys, even though you must be aware you (most likely) will never win against Takara-Tomy beys. The few exceptions are Balkesh B3 and Spryzen Requiem S3. Maybe Fafnir F3 and Garuda G3 too.
If you're not interested in competitive play, ignore what i've written and buy what you want then :)

Sorry to hear that your bey broke.
This hasn't been answered properly so Im gonna go ahead and do so.

Teeth breaking is something that cant be prevented, from my experience ' drivers breaks them quickly. This is why you should buy spares when possible.

Example: Ive had my Dead Phoenix for about 6 months and its teeth are pretty much Arc Bahamut teeth now.

In conclusion, teeth breaking is something you can't prevent nor fix. Best you can do is just buy replacements

Hope this helped.
(Jan. 06, 2021  12:24 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: This hasn't been answered properly so Im gonna go ahead and do so.

Teeth breaking is something that cant be prevented, from my experience ' drivers breaks them quickly. This is why you should buy spares when possible.

Example: Ive had my Dead Phoenix for about 6 months and its teeth are pretty much Arc Bahamut teeth now.

In conclusion, teeth breaking is something you can't prevent nor fix. Best you can do is just buy replacements

Hope this helped.
Thanks for the info and reminding me to change this to answered
i've never had Teeth break off but they have wore down before and sadly there's no whay to prevent it but Teeth coming of if the Layer if that's the case they might be fake Beys although it's probably possible for the teeth to break off just never happened to me before