[Answered]  Beysandbricks

Is beysandbricks.com safe for buying beys and any idea about it’s international shipping costs?
I think its safe maybe check with a parent or friend if they think its safe
I bought beys from an ebay seller and on the senders address it said beys and bricks.com. So it probably would be a safe website. There is also a beys and bricks seller on walmart and amazon.
I want to know too. Looks sketch and hit or miss but i dunno
(Sep. 19, 2019  9:52 AM)Beyblader999 Wrote: Is beysandbricks.com safe for buying beys and any idea about it’s international shipping costs?

yeah, honestly it is safe for you and its private but they sometimes sell bootlegs , but other than that they come fast and its cheap
Beys and Bricks is completely fake
Beysandbricks sell rapidity and Takara Tomy. Whether their Takara Tomy is legit, I don't know. But they do sell rapidity, so watch out.
(Sep. 25, 2019  8:35 PM)Hitashi Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2019  8:34 PM)Edallurs2.0 Wrote: how T T
         _
I ordered a lot from them and it was fake
do you mean they are bootlegs or what ?

(Sep. 25, 2019  8:37 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Beysandbricks sell rapidity and Takara Tomy. Whether their Takara Tomy is legit, I don't know. But they do sell rapidity, so watch out.

thanks for backing me up old buddy , oh my birthday was this month im finally 12
(Sep. 25, 2019  8:38 PM)Edallurs2.0 Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2019  8:35 PM)Hitashi Wrote: I ordered a lot from them and it was fake
do you mean they are bootlegs or what ?

(Sep. 25, 2019  8:37 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Beysandbricks sell rapidity and Takara Tomy. Whether their Takara Tomy is legit, I don't know. But they do sell rapidity, so watch out.

thanks for backing me up old buddy , oh my birthday was this month im finally 12

That's cool! Yeah, I don't know for sure If it's all fakes though.
OH TRUST ME ITS NOT
I think It's completely fine... I've bought fake beys there before, never got real ones though.
i dont think its fake i mean it seams legit
(Jan. 16, 2020  1:45 PM)Kaic Wrote: i dont think its fake i mean it seams legit

They sell beys that are TT, and others that are rapidity fakes.

Also; don't bring back question threads from months ago, that is bad and wrong to do.