Beyblade or fortnite?

(Jun. 28, 2019  5:41 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2019  12:55 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: That's a sad mentalaity. But sure m8, whatever. I don't really see a reason to continue this debate. It's clear that we have competely different morals. So the last I'll say is this: I'm not gonna waste my life like you, deal with it. If I get into deeper trouble, then guess you told me so.

The point I was trying to make was: It's not fair to judge a game based on something it's creaters can't controll. Like a fan base. Fortnite may be a bad game, but it's not because of it's fans.
No one said it was bad because of the fans. Unless you made that up yourself.

Edit: Ohh...you thought it was a debate? I was merely giving you my opinion.

Literally ever post here says "Fortnite fans are toxic"
(Jun. 28, 2019  5:50 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2019  5:41 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: No one said it was bad because of the fans. Unless you made that up yourself.

Edit: Ohh...you thought it was a debate? I was merely giving you my opinion.

Literally ever post here says "Fortnite fans are toxic"
That doesn't mean the game is bad. You know better than that.
Uh... hasn't the discussion derailed a tad bit?
(Jun. 28, 2019  6:02 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2019  5:50 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Literally ever post here says "Fortnite fans are toxic"

On the contrary.

A mmo game is only good as the people you’re playing with, If You can’t escape the toxicity of the players, the game becomes toxic,
Look at it this way, imagine that your at a tournament, and (((every single blader u battled with))) was extremely annoying, making their own calls, arguing with the judge every time a decision didn’t go your way,
Flaunting and bragging relentlessly, and said the he Violated yer mom every time u win... now, ask yourself,
Would that game be fun and enjoyable?
Now if yer into that type of thing then maybe...
But IMHO... no it won’t!
(Jun. 28, 2019  6:17 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2019  6:02 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: That doesn't mean the game is bad. You know better than that.

On the contrary.

A mmo game is only good as the people you’re playing with,   If You can’t escape the toxicity of the players, the game becomes toxic,
Look at it this way, imagine that your at a tournament, and (((every single blader u battled with))) was extremely annoying, making their own calls, arguing with the judge every time a decision didn’t go your way,
Flaunting and bragging relentlessly, and said the he Violated yer mom every time u win... now, ask yourself,
But IMHO... no it won’t!
Ughhh...The game doesn't magically become toxic because of toxic players. It affects the atmosphere, but not the game. Let's be realistic. If everyone you battled in Beyblade is an A-hole, then why in the world would you play with them. Battle someone with the same mindset as you. Don't just go, battle someone, that you know is a poor sport. Use your brain. Pick the right friends. Know the situation. What to say, what not to say. Those kinds of things are going to make your life a lot easier. Unless it's in a tournament. Where "Challonge" picks who you're up against. If you're facing that kid with the toxic attitude, tell the organizer that he's/she's verbally assaulting you. They'll most definitely do what they can in there power to help your situation. Maybe even ban himGrin If the Organizer can't, complain to the WBO. Make a thread about your situation. One of the Committee members will most likely see your thread. If they ignore it, that will leave a sour taste on the WBO name.
(Jun. 28, 2019  6:36 PM)beybladetuber Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCYHBsD0-Zc
subscribe to k1mboslice lets get him to 100k by the end of summer
That's even more irrelevant than the topic.
(Jun. 28, 2019  6:02 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2019  5:50 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Literally ever post here says "Fortnite fans are toxic"

That was literally my entire argument. I was trying to say that you should judge a game based on fans the whole time.
(Jun. 28, 2019  6:34 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2019  6:17 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote: On the contrary.

A mmo game is only good as the people you’re playing with,   If You can’t escape the toxicity of the players, the game becomes toxic,
But IMHO... no it won’t!
Ughhh...The game doesn't magically become toxic because of toxic players. It affects the atmosphere, but not the game. Let's be realistic. If everyone you battled in Beyblade is an A-hole, then why in the world would you play with them. Battle someone with the same mindset as you. Don't just go, battle someone, that you know is a poor sport. Use your brain. Pick the right friends. Know the situation. What to say, what not to say. Those kinds of things are going to make your life a lot easier. Unless it's in a tournament. Where "Challonge" picks who you're up against. If you're facing that kid with the toxic attitude, tell the organizer that he's/she's verbally assaulting you. They'll most definitely do what they can in there power to help your situation. Maybe even ban himGrin If the Organizer can't, complain to the WBO. Make a thread about your situation. One of the Committee members will most likely see your thread. If they ignore it, that will leave a sour taste on the WBO name.

The problem with that is that unlike beyblade where u can choose who u battle.. Fartnite is different as you’re dropped into a world of people u don’t know,
Now I know u can bring friends but 9 out of 10 not all 50 whatever people will have your same interests.

Everywhere u go in that game, ( as far as “”I’ve”” seen)
It’s toxic and a game is only as good as the atmosphere that encases it, if you went to a luxury hotel room, extremely beautiful, well built, but was completely filled with the foulest farts of countless people, would you enjoy that room? Now if yer into farts then yea,
ya would. But I doubt you are.... I hope. XD
That’s the same with Fartnite.

Like I said, imagine if u couldn’t choose who u battled, free play or not, I wouldn’t enjoy it
(Jun. 28, 2019  6:54 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2019  6:34 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Ughhh...The game doesn't magically become toxic because of toxic players. It affects the atmosphere, but not the game. Let's be realistic. If everyone you battled in Beyblade is an A-hole, then why in the world would you play with them. Battle someone with the same mindset as you. Don't just go, battle someone, that you know is a poor sport. Use your brain. Pick the right friends. Know the situation. What to say, what not to say. Those kinds of things are going to make your life a lot easier. Unless it's in a tournament. Where "Challonge" picks who you're up against. If you're facing that kid with the toxic attitude, tell the organizer that he's/she's verbally assaulting you. They'll most definitely do what they can in there power to help your situation. Maybe even ban himGrin If the Organizer can't, complain to the WBO. Make a thread about your situation. One of the Committee members will most likely see your thread. If they ignore it, that will leave a sour taste on the WBO name.

The problem with that is that unlike beyblade where u can choose who u battle.. Fartnite is different as you’re dropped into a world of people u don’t know,
Now I know u can bring friends but 9 out of 10 not all 50 whatever people will have your same interests.

It’s toxic and a game is only as good as the atmosphere that encases it, if you went to a luxury hotel room, extremely beautiful, well built, but was completely filled with the foulest farts of countless people, would you enjoy that room? Now if yer into farts then yea,
ya would. But I doubt you are.... I hope. XD

Like I said, imagine if u couldn’t choose who u battled, free play or not, I wouldn’t enjoy it

IMO, I find it a little crazy that this is still going on.
(Jun. 28, 2019  6:53 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2019  6:02 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: That doesn't mean the game is bad. You know better than that.

That was literally my entire argument. I was trying to say that you should judge a game based on fans the whole time.
Great minds think alike.

(Jun. 28, 2019  6:34 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Ughhh...The game doesn't magically become toxic because of toxic players. It affects the atmosphere, but not the game. Let's be realistic. If everyone you battled in Beyblade is an A-hole, then why in the world would you play with them. Battle someone with the same mindset as you. Don't just go, battle someone, that you know is a poor sport. Use your brain. Pick the right friends. Know the situation. What to say, what not to say. Those kinds of things are going to make your life a lot easier. Unless it's in a tournament. Where "Challonge" picks who you're up against. If you're facing that kid with the toxic attitude, tell the organizer that he's/she's verbally assaulting you. They'll most definitely do what they can in there power to help your situation. Maybe even ban himGrin If the Organizer can't, complain to the WBO. Make a thread about your situation. One of the Committee members will most likely see your thread. If they ignore it, that will leave a sour taste on the WBO name.

The problem with that is that unlike beyblade where u can choose who u battle..  Fartnite is different as you’re dropped into a world of people u don’t know,

ya would.  But I doubt you are.... I hope.   XD

Lmao. Your imagination is just insane.
(Jun. 28, 2019  6:55 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:

IMO, I find it a little crazy that this is still going on.

Lol i know... it may never end
Let’s just end it and say beyblade pweese
XD
Beyblade. Because Fortnite isnt a game that appealed to me, and because I suck at that kind of game anyway. SSB on the other hand...
Wow, I'm a little bit floored this is a question that can be asked now. Fortnite's popularity, particularly with kids (god rest their souls), never ceases to surprise me. Back in my day... ahem, anyway:

To me, Fortnite isn't even on my radar (or heck, pretty much all online games of any kind aren't). In the end, Beyblades are just some toys, but I can sure get a lot more enjoyment and positivity out of them than I ever could with any online game. That said, just do what you enjoy. If you enjoy Beyblade, do that. Fornite? Sure. Both? Have at it. Life's too short to not just be spending it doing what you love.
Why is this thread even alive? Beyblade’s better. It’s as simple as that. No point in debating over this trivial topic.

I demand this thread is closed.
(Jul. 03, 2019  6:30 PM)Valtgtchoz Wrote: Why is this thread even alive? Beyblade’s better. It’s as simple as that. No point in debating over this trivial topic.

I am pretty sure people have opinions. Your opinion doesnt automatically confirm one thing is better. A country’s leader saying they like hotdogs over pizza doesnt make hotdogs the best thing in the world. And its obvious that this thread is biased, given that Fortnite is dropped in the middle of a Beyblade-related website

And there will be people who like Fortnite better than Beyblade, even if you and I dont like it. Simple as that
Gotta say Fortn- I mean Beyblade BEYBLADE, fortnut has the big gæ. Also, I don’t see why Fortnite is popular anyway
Alright guys let's bring this to a close. Star made this thread to up his post count, and there's no need to continue the discussion.
(Jul. 03, 2019  7:33 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2019  6:30 PM)Valtgtchoz Wrote: Why is this thread even alive? Beyblade’s better. It’s as simple as that. No point in debating over this trivial topic.

I am pretty sure people have opinions. Your opinion doesnt automatically confirm one thing is better. A country’s leader saying they like hotdogs over pizza doesnt make hotdogs the best thing in the world. And its obvious that this thread is biased, given that Fortnite is dropped in the middle of a Beyblade-related website

And there will be people who like Fortnite better than Beyblade, even if you and I dont like it. Simple as that
Yes, my opinion alone won’t confirm it. But after all these posts isn’t it pretty obvious that the majority of people on this website prefer beyblade over Fortnite? And this thread is trivial in my opinion. So I demanded it to be closed. That’s all.
i stream fortnite. but there isnt anything better then getting the family together for some good beyblade action
both they are both pretty cool
beyblade all the way, but don't get me wrong i play fortnite all the time

changed my mind 50 50 the thing is i stream and youtube i make money off fortnite, and i don't just do it for the money i love the game ,also get to set like goals, sub goals,and #s its my life, and being around the faze commity i love it
Is this even a question. Fortnite stinks and constantly makes mistakes that people play off of. Also the charge you money for things that don’t do anything expect maybe make you worse.
The Beyblade Hobby Q&A forum is for users ask Beyblade-related questions and receive answers from users who can help, not to discuss the merits of Beyblade versus other games.

If you would like to talk about Fortnite, please use the existing topic in the Video Games forum: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Fortnite-battle-Royale