Beyblade or fortnite?

(Jun. 27, 2019  6:41 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2019  6:40 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: So you hear a few people talk about fortnite, so what? You're really gonna stop playing because of a few kids?
Actually some people might!

Some people do and IMO it's stupid.

(Jun. 27, 2019  6:43 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2019  6:40 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: So you hear a few people talk about fortnite, so what? You're really gonna stop playing because of a few kids?

(Jun. 27, 2019  6:41 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Actually some people might!

Let's stop this before it gets out of control. IMO, people on fortnite can be VERY rude.
They can, but not all of them are rude.
(Jun. 27, 2019  5:21 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2019  5:35 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: I wish it was that easy.

But... It is.
If it was. All the Worlds problems would be gone. Would it not? We all know that's not true...
(Jun. 27, 2019  6:56 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2019  5:21 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: But... It is.
If it was. All the Worlds problems would be gone. Would it not? We all know that's not true...

Yeah, because it's impossible to avoid fortnite fans and communities by not joining the subreddit. Its just impossible to turn off voice chat and not associate with fans. It's impossible to divert a conversation when people are annoyingly talking about fortnite.
(Jun. 27, 2019  8:09 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2019  6:56 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: If it was. All the Worlds problems would be gone. Would it not? We all know that's not true...

Yeah, because it's impossible to avoid fortnite fans and communities by not joining the subreddit. Its just impossible to turn off voice chat and not associate with fans. It's impossible to divert a conversation when people are annoyingly talking about fortnite.
Sure it's possible. When the people you associate with talk about Fortnite. Like I said. It's not possible. All we can do is Cope. Nothing more. That's the secret to Life.
Beyblade of course!! No Debate Whatsoever.
I don’t care for “Fartnite”... the community is toxic on it... Beyblade is a lil more fun than (some) videogames IMHO because it’s Real Life. Not no simulation on a screen.

now, Beyblade VS SuperSmashBrosUltimate....
Now That’s worth a discussion, but not in this thread..
(Jun. 28, 2019  1:02 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Beyblade of course!! No Debate Whatsoever.
I don’t care for “Fartnite”... the community is toxic on it...   Beyblade is a lil more fun than (some) videogames IMHO because it’s Real Life. Not no simulation on a screen.

now, Beyblade VS SuperSmashBrosUltimate....
Now That’s worth a discussion, but not in this thread..

The most true words of the century. Smile
(Jun. 28, 2019  12:55 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2019  8:09 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Yeah, because it's impossible to avoid fortnite fans and communities by not joining the subreddit. Its just impossible to turn off voice chat and not associate with fans. It's impossible to divert a conversation when people are annoyingly talking about fortnite.
Sure it's possible. When the people you associate with talk about Fortnite. Like I said. It's not possible. All we can do is Cope. Nothing more. That's the secret to Life.

What a dumb secret. So if you see injustice you're just gonna cope with it?  Doesn't really sense to me. I don't mind coping with certain things, but not when something is treated unfairly. But hey, to each their own I guess.
(Jun. 28, 2019  1:06 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2019  12:55 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Sure it's possible. When the people you associate with talk about Fortnite. Like I said. It's not possible. All we can do is Cope. Nothing more. That's the secret to Life.

What a dumb secret. So if you see injustice you're just gonna cope with it?  Doesn't really sense to me. I don't mind coping with certain things, but not when something is treated unfairly. But hey, to each their own I guess.
I guess I can ask a similar question myself then. If you see injustice you can't resolve, are you still going to try? Is it really worth your time? You see unless the injustice affects my personal welfare then I will act upon accordingly. If it doesn't, then I use my greater judgment to determine whether or not it's worth my effort and time. It's all about using your brain my friend.
A lot of people like fortnite but a lot of people that play it do bad things and say bad things to their teammates so Beyblade all the way
If no one liked Beyblade then call this World ForkKnife Organization
(Jun. 28, 2019  1:39 AM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote: If no one liked Beyblade then call this World ForkKnife Organization

Don’t even
Forkknife? Lol

I prefer Fartnite... or Fartknight.. XD. I’m so immature..
(Jun. 28, 2019  1:42 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Forkknife? Lol

I prefer Fartnite... or Fartknight.. XD. I’m so immature..

The sequel to fortnite. XD
HAAA

*reloads stubby fartgun*

I’m ready to drop....

a load....

Back to the topic, now one thing I like about Fartnite is that they are always updating their world...
Beyblade kinda does the same
(Jun. 28, 2019  1:19 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2019  1:06 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: What a dumb secret. So if you see injustice you're just gonna cope with it?  Doesn't really sense to me. I don't mind coping with certain things, but not when something is treated unfairly. But hey, to each their own I guess.
I guess I can ask a similar question myself then. If you see injustice you can't resolve, are you still going to try? Is it really worth your time? You see unless the injustice affects my personal welfare then I will act upon accordingly. If it doesn't, then I use my greater judgment to determine whether or not it's worth my effort and time. It's all about using your brain my friend.

(This is gonna sound like naruto) Yes, I will always fight. No matter if it concerns me or not. I will always try my best to resolve it, even if I know I can't. It may be a waste of my time. I'll always try, because when I die... I'll die knowing I tried. Their are people suffering from things like hunger and sicknesses. Violence and shootings. Injustice and things of those sorts. want to help these people, because that's the right thing to do. The world is full of people like you. People who turn their heads and say "not my problem" . There's nothing wrong with that, you're just trying to live your life. That's just not me. I'm different from those people. I'm not gonna sit around and let others be pushed around. I'm not gonna solve ever problem, I'm not even going to solve half of them, but hey, at least I'm trying! That's more than what you can say.
BoogietheBlader for president 2020!
This conversation should be taken into PM's
(Jun. 28, 2019  2:22 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: BoogietheBlader for president 2020!

Thank you, thank you.
(Jun. 28, 2019  2:08 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2019  1:19 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: I guess I can ask a similar question myself then. If you see injustice you can't resolve, are you still going to try? Is it really worth your time? You see unless the injustice affects my personal welfare then I will act upon accordingly. If it doesn't, then I use my greater judgment to determine whether or not it's worth my effort and time. It's all about using your brain my friend.

(This is gonna sound like naruto) Yes, I will always fight. No matter if it concerns me or not. I will always try my best to resolve it, even if I know I can't. It may be a waste of my time. I'll always try, because when I die... I'll die knowing I tried. Their are people suffering from things like hunger and sicknesses. Violence and shootings. Injustice and things of those sorts. want to help these people, because that's the right thing to do. The world is full of people like you. People who turn their heads and say "not my problem" . There's nothing wrong with that, you're just trying to live your life. That's just not me. I'm different from those people. I'm not gonna sit around and let others be pushed around. I'm not gonna solve ever problem, I'm not even going to solve half of them, but hey, at least I'm trying! That's more than what you can say.
At least you tried...

Until you've seen the other side of hell, you don't know what you're talking about. Humans are born to be afraid, that's what makes them cunning/smart/witty. If you go around telling everyone nothing's going to stop you with that do or die attitude, you're only getting yourself into deeper trouble. Maybe your into that kind of stuff, but I'm not. You need to ask yourself this question. What are you living for? If everything's going to turn to dust (even your Beyblades) why do you still try? Those people you're trying to help. What's going to happen to them when they die? You better have a good enough reason for doing something that isn't worthwhile. Or is it better to just...die?
(Jun. 28, 2019  2:29 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2019  2:08 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: (This is gonna sound like naruto) Yes, I will always fight. No matter if it concerns me or not. I will always try my best to resolve it, even if I know I can't. It may be a waste of my time. I'll always try, because when I die... I'll die knowing I tried. Their are people suffering from things like hunger and sicknesses. Violence and shootings. Injustice and things of those sorts. want to help these people, because that's the right thing to do. The world is full of people like you. People who turn their heads and say "not my problem" . There's nothing wrong with that, you're just trying to live your life. That's just not me. I'm different from those people. I'm not gonna sit around and let others be pushed around. I'm not gonna solve ever problem, I'm not even going to solve half of them, but hey, at least I'm trying! That's more than what you can say.
At least you tried...

Until you've seen the other side of hell, you don't know what you're talking about. Humans are born to be afraid, that's what makes them cunning/smart/witty. If you go around telling everyone nothing's going to stop you with that do or die attitude, you're only getting yourself into deeper trouble. Maybe your into that kind of stuff, but I'm not. You need to ask yourself this question. What are you living for? If everything's going to turn to dust (even your Beyblades) why do you still try? Those people you're trying to help. What's going to happen to them when they die? You better have a good enough reason for doing something that isn't worthwhile. Or is it better to just...die?

Wa-wa-wait… yo-you mean Th-th-Thanos is r-r-real? *insert high pitched screaming*
Takeaways: Mankind is fundamentally bad. Some people are good. Good people and bad people alike die, and it is all the same at the end. The end.

Nice job guys, clap and a half to you. Can you please take this to PM's?
(Jun. 28, 2019  2:44 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: Takeaways: Mankind is fundamentally bad. Some people are good. Good people and bad people alike die, and it is all the same at the end. The end.

Bro...

This is what Fartnite does to people’s bwainz mane...
That’s why beyblade is better!
(Jun. 28, 2019  2:44 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: Takeaways: Mankind is fundamentally bad. Some people are good. Good people and bad people alike die, and it is all the same at the end. The end.

Haha. I appreciate the kindness. Pm system is hard to use though.

Discord is easier. Here's my Discord: Loser/Zero#0784
(Jun. 28, 2019  2:29 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2019  2:08 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: (This is gonna sound like naruto) Yes, I will always fight. No matter if it concerns me or not. I will always try my best to resolve it, even if I know I can't. It may be a waste of my time. I'll always try, because when I die... I'll die knowing I tried. Their are people suffering from things like hunger and sicknesses. Violence and shootings. Injustice and things of those sorts. want to help these people, because that's the right thing to do. The world is full of people like you. People who turn their heads and say "not my problem" . There's nothing wrong with that, you're just trying to live your life. That's just not me. I'm different from those people. I'm not gonna sit around and let others be pushed around. I'm not gonna solve ever problem, I'm not even going to solve half of them, but hey, at least I'm trying! That's more than what you can say.
At least you tried...

That's a sad mentalaity. But sure m8, whatever. I don't really see a reason to continue this debate. It's clear that we have competely different morals. So the last I'll say is this: I'm not gonna waste my life like you, deal with it. If I get into deeper trouble, then guess you told me so.

The point I was trying to make was: It's not fair to judge a game based on something it's creaters can't controll. Like a fan base. Fortnite may be a bad game, but it's not because of it's fans.
(Jun. 28, 2019  12:55 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2019  2:29 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: At least you tried...

That's a sad mentalaity. But sure m8, whatever. I don't really see a reason to continue this debate. It's clear that we have competely different morals. So the last I'll say is this: I'm not gonna waste my life like you, deal with it. If I get into deeper trouble, then guess you told me so.

The point I was trying to make was: It's not fair to judge a game based on something it's creaters can't controll. Like a fan base. Fortnite may be a bad game, but it's not because of it's fans.
No one said it was bad because of the fans. Unless you made that up yourself.

Edit: Ohh...you thought it was a debate? I was merely giving you my opinion.