[Unanswered]  Beyblade meta

What are a few competitive combos, I am getting back into the meta and want to figure out some good combos
Based on the Winning Combos Thread. the meta is kinda dominated by Stamina/Defense types. The parts I mention are the ones I see the most, but there are other notable parts as well obviously.

Top of the charts are usually Perfect Phoenix, Hell Salamander, and (Hasbro) Balkesh B3. Archer Hercules used to be seen on the top often but I think its getting used less now? Not sure how it stands today but I assume its still competitive. Driver choices are mostly Bearing for the left spinners, and Xtend+ for the Right Spinners. Atomic is still a good driver. Eternal was used with Archer Hercules.

Disc choices are mostly Outer, 00, 0, and 10. Outer has good stamina and LAD but its pretty light. 0 and 00 are the heaviest, while 10 has good weight and stamina. 7 has good stamina too but it weighs less than 10 or 0, so its getting rare to see lately.

Example combos would be:
-Hell Salamander 00Wall Bearing
-Perfect Phoenix 0Cross Xtend+
-Archer Hercules 10 Eternal
-Not sure of Balkesh but every time I see it it uses Bearing

Attack types rarely gets the attention, even though dash drivers were created to be an incentive. ChoZ Achilles was a good choice due to its burst stopper gimmick, decent weight and shape. For attack types, Xtreme driver would be the most commonly used for its speed and power, although I personally prefer Destroy.

HOWEVER, the release of GT parts have shaken things up a bit. Sting disc is very heavy and sees use in attack types. Ratchet goes well with Bearing, similar to Discs with Wall.

The biggest shake is caused by Judgment Joker, as far as I know. It has extremely great attack power, both for Burst and KO. I've only gone against it a few times but I am quite optimistic that attack types might finally get some more love. Kinda bums me out that the rubber on Judgment deteriorates quickly, though. I'm not too fussy about the rubber on the outside, but the burst stopping rubber on the inside is what I am concerned with. It does not grip my Blitz disc as tightly as the first time.

Zwei Longinus also has good KO attack power even on opposite spin. That thing is pretty hard to KO too, since the size and recoil design makes it bounce the pocket wall most of the time instead of falling out. I am hoping to see it on the top charts along with Judgment. We'll see
(Jun. 30, 2019  8:17 AM)eigerblade Wrote: Based on the Winning Combos Thread. the meta is kinda dominated by Stamina/Defense types. The parts I mention are the ones I see the most, but there are other notable parts as well obviously.

Top of the charts are usually Perfect Phoenix, Hell Salamander, and (Hasbro) Balkesh B3. Archer Hercules used to be seen on the top often but I think its getting used less now? Not sure how it stands today but I assume its still competitive. Driver choices are mostly Bearing for the left spinners, and Xtend+ for the Right Spinners. Atomic is still a good driver. Eternal was used with Archer Hercules.

Disc choices are mostly Outer, 00, 0, and 10. Outer has good stamina and LAD but its pretty light. 0 and 00 are the heaviest, while 10 has good weight and stamina. 7 has good stamina too but it weighs less than 10 or 0, so its getting rare to see lately.

Example combos would be:
-Hell Salamander 00Wall Bearing
-Perfect Phoenix 0Cross Xtend+
-Archer Hercules 10 Eternal
-Not sure of Balkesh but every time I see it it uses Bearing

Attack types rarely gets the attention, even though dash drivers were created to be an incentive. ChoZ Achilles was a good choice due to its burst stopper gimmick, decent weight and shape. For attack types, Xtreme driver would be the most commonly used for its speed and power, although I personally prefer Destroy.

HOWEVER, the release of GT parts have shaken things up a bit. Sting disc is very heavy and sees use in attack types. Ratchet goes well with Bearing, similar to Discs with Wall.

The biggest shake is caused by Judgment Joker, as far as I know. It has extremely great attack power, both for Burst and KO. I've only gone against it a few times but I am quite optimistic that attack types might finally get some more love. Kinda bums me out that the rubber on Judgment deteriorates quickly, though. I'm not too fussy about the rubber on the outside, but the burst stopping rubber on the inside is what I am concerned with. It does not grip my Blitz disc as tightly as the first time.

Zwei Longinus also has good KO attack power even on opposite spin. That thing is pretty hard to KO too, since the size makes it bounce the pocket wall most of the time instead of falling out. I am hoping to see it on the top charts along with Judgment. We'll see

For the rubber gripping the Disk, you might just need to clean up the metal prong so that no residue is preventing the rubber from sticking (and not assemble/disassemble every use to minimize wear-down rate).

Zwei Longinus might be living up to its hype unlike its Chouzetsu predecessor. Bahamut might already be flying into trash heaps with Fafnir coming in next once we test if Diaboros can also withstand some abuse.