[Unanswered]  Beyblade burst switchstrike wave 4

Are these out yet? If so, where?
(Jun. 16, 2018  9:41 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Are these out yet? If so, where?

Right now, this probably is the only place where you can get the Wave 4 SwitchStrikes.

It's on Entertainment Earth: https://www.entertainmentearth.com/produ.../hse0723dd

But as time goes on, I'm sure others might add more places to get the 4 new Beys.
I'm also looking for the new wave, starting with k-mart and targets near me. I can post an update here later if I find anything.
That would be nice
Toronto (GTA), Ontario.
Hit 3 Walmarts and a Toys R Us, along with a couple EBgames today. No stock as of yet.
Is there a website or something I can check to see when stores restock their shelves?
i’m always blown away by the lack of stock for new hasbro releases

beyblade popularity in the US is on the rise, but these things are not iphones...
hasbro should have stock to meet demand

tbh, if you can’t easily buy new hasbro beys at US retail, and are faced with ebay/amazon reseller mark ups,
i’d consider just switching to TT beys.

they are not that much more expensive
TT is also 6 months ahead in releases
and imo, TT beys are completely superior, but that’s subjective
Well, last night I stopped at target, gamestop, Walmart, and Kmart.

Target was restocked last week with legend spryzen, Garuda G3, valkyr v3, doomscizor d3, jinnus j3, was out of stock this time, only masters kits and random early Gen burst beys.

Kmart was a total mess, but found a couple Gen 2 dual packs, a bunch of opened (stolen I'm guessing lol) switchstrike boxes I couldn't read, an empty legend spriggan box lol, a valkyr v3, the red corkscrew stadium.

Gamestop hasn't stocked any in over two or three months.

Walmart just restocked, had a full shelf of fafnir f3, Garuda G3, excalius x3, jinnus j3.

It seems the best way to get the bey you want is to keep checking stores every couple days. Luckily I live a ten minute walk from a Walmart so I check almost every day lol.
(Jun. 17, 2018  3:11 PM)Dutchems Wrote: Well, last night I stopped at target, gamestop, Walmart, and Kmart.

Target was restocked last week with legend spryzen, Garuda G3, valkyr v3, doomscizor d3, jinnus j3, was out of stock this time, only masters kits and random early Gen burst beys.

Kmart was a total mess, but found a couple Gen 2 dual packs, a bunch of opened (stolen I'm guessing lol) switchstrike boxes I couldn't read, an empty legend spriggan box lol, a valkyr v3, the red corkscrew stadium.

Gamestop hasn't stocked any in over two or three months.

Walmart just restocked, had a full shelf of fafnir f3, Garuda G3, excalius x3, jinnus j3.

It seems the best way to get the bey you want is to keep checking stores every couple days. Luckily I live a ten minute walk from a Walmart so I check almost every day lol.
Did you find anything yet?
Still no newest wave, I keep stopping places to look on my way home.
I found and bought spryzen requiem s3 and caynox c3 earlier this July
I found a bunch of shelves full of wave 4 stuff, the Star Storm Battle set, some wave 1 and 2 Evolution boosters, and a few more things in a Walmart in Carolina, Puerto Rico. I hope I get to go there one more time this summer because I have requiem S3 and L3 thanks to that Walmart, and I want Regulus. Just for the looks and the 5 disc
I have no idea