[Unanswered]  Beyblade Newbie

So, I haven't played beyblade since metal fusion (back then I was a major collector), my cousins (super young) play beyblade burst and i have been playing with them all day today because its christmas and they got alot of beys. One of them got a luinor, and I really like its design... So I was wondering if there was a good luinor out there that anyone could suggest (preferably the best luinor out) also... not sure if this is the right place to post.. sorry if its not
(Dec. 26, 2018  4:01 AM)brandbrick Wrote: Nightmare Luinor is really good.

https://www.amazon.com/Takara-Tomy-Beybl...are+luinor

this?
(Dec. 26, 2018  4:15 AM)Sinful_Pride1 Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2018  4:01 AM)brandbrick Wrote: Nightmare Luinor is really good.

https://www.amazon.com/Takara-Tomy-Beybl...are+luinor

this?

Yes that is Nightmare Luinor/Longinus
Bloody Longinus is the current in the line. Nightmare Longinus itself is pretty powerful, but Bloody Longinus is much more powerful through sheer weight, and although Jolt is considered inferior to Xtreme and Destroy a lot of the time, it's an overall solid bey... but only from Takara-Tomy. Hasbro didn't release it with the metal in its layer that gave it its weight on top of giving its Jolt tip a gimmick that overall does nothing useful, making it even weaker than the original Lost Longinus layer that started the line off by being way too lightweight.

As far as Hasbro is concerned, get Nightmare Longinus/Luinor L3 and avoid L4 because it's stupidly weak. As far as Takara-Tomy is concerned, get Bloody Longinus and consider getting Nightmare Longinus for its powerful tip. Most importantly, keep in mind that the Hasbro and TT versions don't cross between each other like they used to in the Metal Saga. Only disks and disk frames are interchangeable between the two lines now due to differences in the bursting mechanic, so if your cousins have Hasbro, it might be better for you to stick with that too for fairness and interchangeability, especially as how heavy TT Super-Z beys like Nightmare Longinus will completely stomp over Hasbro's Switchstrike and Turbo lines.
(Dec. 26, 2018  6:28 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Bloody Longinus is the current in the line. Nightmare Longinus itself is pretty powerful, but Bloody Longinus is much more powerful through sheer weight, and although Jolt is considered inferior to Xtreme and Destroy a lot of the time, it's an overall solid bey... but only from Takara-Tomy. Hasbro didn't release it with the metal in its layer that gave it its weight on top of giving its Jolt tip a gimmick that overall does nothing useful, making it even weaker than the original Lost Longinus layer that started the line off by being way too lightweight.

As far as Hasbro is concerned, get Nightmare Longinus/Luinor L3 and avoid L4 because it's stupidly weak. As far as Takara-Tomy is concerned, get Bloody Longinus and consider getting Nightmare Longinus for its powerful tip. Most importantly, keep in mind that the Hasbro and TT versions don't cross between each other like they used to in the Metal Saga. Only disks and disk frames are interchangeable between the two lines now due to differences in the bursting mechanic, so if your cousins have Hasbro, it might be better for you to stick with that too for fairness and interchangeability, especially as how heavy TT Super-Z beys like Nightmare Longinus will completely stomp over Hasbro's Switchstrike and Turbo lines.
Alright, so I'm not sure if I should get just the luinor or get a multipack and maybe a launcher. (takara-tomy) any suggestions? I would be getting off of amazon since I got a amazon card for christmas..

Namely speaking, should I grab some other beys? Also, whats a good launcher to use.. I'd prefer to have a grip but I'm trying not to make this too expensive. Especially since I kinda want this one and cho-z valkyrie.