[Unanswered]  Beyblade Burst: WBO World Championship Manga

Will there ever be a fanmade Beyblade Burst manga series with the WBO elite bladers from all the big communities? :) Maybe that way a World Beyblade Organization World Championship could happen. You could get he money for the artist back by selling the manga. I would buy it and I think other people would buy it, too.  :D I would even pay just to get the project started. ^^
nice idea! of course its down to the admins but If it became a thing i'd be down to offer my service as an artist

(my beyblade art)

Kai

Tyson

lee

(May. 21, 2017  6:52 PM)Morsoe Wrote: nice idea! of course its down to the admins but If it became a thing i'd be down to offer my service as an artist

(my beyblade art)

Kai

Tyson

lee

You're drawings look so good. Really cool. Smile
(May. 22, 2017  5:30 PM)TL14 Wrote:
(May. 21, 2017  6:52 PM)Morsoe Wrote: nice idea! of course its down to the admins but If it became a thing i'd be down to offer my service as an artist

(my beyblade art)

Kai

Tyson

lee

You're drawings look so good. Really cool. Smile

thanks man!
I know someone having made poster-like by drawing some members here from a description maybe it can be use as model.
(Jun. 05, 2017  9:53 PM)TL14 Wrote: bump

Bumping is only used when you generally have news or something relevant to add. Or in the Marketplace forum.