[Unanswered]  Best launcher?

Hi I am using the basic light launcher right now and I think it’s time I got a better launcher. I saw a set with that upgrade Xtend+ to Z Achilles and it has that red launcher in it. Is it any good or worth it to buy?
(Apr. 10, 2019  2:09 PM)Luke R. Wrote: Hi I am using the basic light launcher right now and I think it’s time I got a better launcher. I saw a set with that upgrade Xtend+ to Z Achilles and it has that red launcher in it. Is it any good or worth it to buy?
It's definitely worth a buy. You can get a massive amount of power out of it since the launcher doesn't punish you for pulling using all your strength.
It really depends on what bey you’re using and how you launch.
I agree with Cliofan, but I think a good launcher to use overall would maybe be the light Launcher LR, but that's my opinion, I have found it better than my string launchers.
I agree as well, but don't forget it's for right spin only.

For your first "good" launcher I would reccomend the L/R string launcher that comes with ChoZ Achilles or just the regular red TT string launcher. (also L/R)
For me, it would be sling shock launcher added onto a god launcher
String launchers break easily and I would suggest them for younger bladers
Blue launchers, though adding grip to another launcher, is not good to use as the launcher
God launchers lose their launching strength overtime, though it is easy to master the grip and handling at all times
On the subject of god launchers, nearly each of them I own either had the black part break off or is not good in launching strength
Super grips are just like God launchers, they break easily, they provide little to no launching power overtime, though it is a great add-on for other launchers
I may have stated negative thoughts about the other launchers, but I recommend to use them if you intend on a slow launch (for left spin vs right spin or vise versa of course)
If I missed any launchers, I'm sorry
The Cho-Z Achilles and the Ace Dragon launcher.
Try the Dual Threat launcher. It works both in left and right spin. It's pretty durable too from what I've seen. You can get one with Cho z Achilles.