[Unanswered]  Best Hasbro Stadium

Hey, I'm looking for the best all around Hasbro stadium that is balanced for all types of beys. So,, far I have the green slingshock one but it seems to be limiting my Judgement Joker. 

Thanks!
I believe that the most competitive one is the Epic Rivals set with Spryzen S2 and Valtryek V2.
(Dec. 16, 2019  3:18 AM)daology Wrote: Hey, I'm looking for the best all around Hasbro stadium that is balanced for all types of beys. So,, far I have the green slingshock one but it seems to be limiting my Judgement Joker. 

Thanks!

The colossus stadium, the one from the epic rivals set, and the one that comes with the ultimate tournament collection are all good options
Has anyone tried the Hasbro Colossus Stadium? Worth getting over the Epic Rivals?
(Dec. 16, 2019  4:13 AM)BlobMarley13 Wrote: Has anyone tried the Hasbro Colossus  Stadium? Worth getting over the Epic Rivals?

I have. It's cool to battle in, as you can fit about five beys in at once, Geist Fafnir(TT) works really good in it, but in my opinion it feels somewhat arkward battling in an oval-shaped beystadium. But I'm not sure if I would recommend it over Epic Rivals.
Cool thanks! Have been debating back and forth recently as I cant seem to find any Takara Tomy ones for a decent price at the moment.
(Dec. 16, 2019  4:32 AM)BlobMarley13 Wrote: Cool thanks! Have been debating back and forth recently as I cant seem to find any Takara Tomy ones for a decent price at the moment.

That’s the only thing Hasbro does better than TT, affordable stuff
(Dec. 16, 2019  4:38 AM)Lemonz Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2019  4:32 AM)BlobMarley13 Wrote: Cool thanks! Have been debating back and forth recently as I cant seem to find any Takara Tomy ones for a decent price at the moment.

That’s the only thing Hasbro does better than TT, affordable stuff

There is definitely something to it. "Well its just just 10 dollars" seems to get me every time I go into Target now. ?
Thanks for thr replies! The epic rivals stadium is a little out of my budget right now and I can't seem to find the collosus online. I did come across the shadow snake pit for half off, is that any good? For $10 CAD more I could buy the standard type but I feel that might be too small?
(Dec. 16, 2019  4:13 AM)BlobMarley13 Wrote: Has anyone tried the Hasbro Colossus  Stadium? Worth getting over the Epic Rivals?

The Colossus Stadium is good imo for 3+ Beyblades.  A 1 on 1 match-up can lead to some battles having very little contact due to the center having a flat center.

My favorite Hasbro Stadium is probably the gray and red Slingshock stadium and the blue Burst Stadium.
I honestly love the basic blue Turbo stadium and the old Dragoon Hurricane is great stadium.
I have all of them but the colossus. Snake pit is the best one. The orange hypersphere is the best gimmick stadium.