[Unanswered]  Balanced Type Competitive Combos?

What competitive combos would you consider balanced types? I was kinda asking myself this and was wondering what all of you guys thought?
(May. 29, 2019  2:10 AM)HappyRhino Wrote: What competitive combos would you consider balanced types? I was kinda asking myself this and was wondering what all of you guys thought?

The only driver that is competitive atp is Xtend+. Combos like hS and pP is well-known as a balance combo?.
cR.0E/C.Ds' is a good combo that has good mobile attack, mobile defense and destabilizer attributes.
Cho z spriggan on xtend plus is pretty good.
Chouzetsu Spriggan 00 Bearing
Please don´t thrash me, but I tested a Forneus combo with unite and it was pretty good.
(Jun. 01, 2019  1:01 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: Please don´t  thrash me, but I tested a Forneus combo with unite and it was pretty good.

What's the Disk and/or Frame? and against what combo? What made you conclude it was good?

To contribute to the thread, Xt+ is currently the only Balance-type Driver that is actually competitive (as stated a few comments above). I wouldn't really count Zt' as competitive just because of its stronger springs (since the 3 tips are highly outclassed since the Dual Layers), even though it is the only other Dash Driver for Balance so far aside from Mr' (which is also highly outclassed even by its own predecessor).
I tested the combo against hS on bearing and 0 bump. It was able to knock it out 3 times and burst it twice out of like ten-twelve rounds. The disc was 7 star